What is eTrigue?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ETrigue DemandCenter is an automation tool aimed at small to medium-sized teams. The product offers a bevy of standard MA features that marketers have come to expect of their tools, as well as several unique features that the eTrigue corporation brings to the automation landscape.
Features include sophisticated campaign building, email marketing, analytics, landing page construction and more. The product also comes with its “campaign in a box”, which serves as a complete, full-execution campaign for six to 12-month operations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use eTrigue?
Key differentiators & advantages of eTrigue
- Automate the Campaign Process: This solution offers a series of tools to create automated marketing campaigns and improve upon existing ones. With automation, marketers can follow through on plans and analyze results.
- Grow Revenue: With this solution, users can capitalize on opportunities and reach new markets, growing reliable sources of revenue.
- Seamlessly Integrate: ETrigue benefits seamlessly into the tools and technologies that marketers use every day. Major integrations include Google AdWords, GoTo Webinars and a number of CRMs.
- Easy-to-Use: This software is built around being easy to use, with helpful visual builders and interfaces that make it easy for marketers of any skill level to get to work.
ETrigue serves many customers across diverse industries. Some of their clients include Skype, Microsoft, Cisco, Medforce, Health Integrated and more.
- DemandCenter Platform: The DemandCenter Platform is a marketing automation platform that enables users to quickly build out automated email marketing campaigns, landing pages, simple or multistep campaigns and more.
- Campaign in a Box: This is a pre-built six- or 12-month campaign that’s been built to execution. This tool comes complete with email marketing, landing pages, analytics, lead nurturing and more.
- Easily Build Emails: Automated email campaigns can be quickly and effectively built out with a drag-and-drop builder provided by eTrigue’s bevy of features.
- Sophisticated Customer Tracking: Customer tracking can be extended from inbound to outbound tracking, allowing marketers to tweak their campaign models based on recovered data.
- Real-time Lead Alerts: Alerts are directly channeled to partners, CRMs and sales reps.
Some of the product limitations include:
- ETrigue DemandCenter doesn’t offer any support for user-driven customization within the solution
- The solution doesn’t integrate with call management for marketing purposes
- It doesn’t offer email authentication or spam analysis to improve campaign delivery performance
- The solution doesn’t offer social collaboration tools and social media integration functionality
- Its cloud-based product doesn’t integrate with MS Dynamics CRM
ETrigue offers a number of support options for users to take advantage of, all in one flat package, which is included with the purchase of the eTrigue product. Every customer is given a dedicated customer success manager (CSM) to help them navigate their support options.
mail_outlineEmail: Customers can access email support by submitting a help request. Users should enter their name, email and request into the form on eTrigue’s “services” page, and should receive help within one to two days.
phonePhone: Users can call phone support between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Pacific standard time. The contact number is +1.408.490.2903 or toll-free in North America at 1.800.858.8500.
schoolTraining: The CSM will handle and deliver web-based training seminars for users. ETrigue also makes a dedicated training video library available to customers to browse at their leisure.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted via the customers CSM, or through the “services” page on the website. The CSM will assist in the handling of tickets.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 65 reviews: