What is Eloqua?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Eloqua
- Marketing and Sales Alignment: Track marketing and sales efforts across the engagement cycle, and utilize tools like rich customer profiles and behavior tracking. Users can then identify prospects with Eloqua’s Google Chrome extension and automatically transfer data into CRMs.
- Map Cross-Channel Engagement to Real Revenue: The product’s analytics integrations streamline the attribution model, making it simple for users to track campaign goals and identify top-performing channels.
- Personalize the Experience: Tools from Eloqua like WeChat integrations and custom web templates allow professionals to make the marketing experience personal.
- One Unified B2B Platform: The solution unifies all aspects of the marketing experience, including paid, organic, earned, mobile, social and web channels.
Oracle’s Eloqua software is a top-ranked piece of marketing automation software that serves all industries. The product received the highest score possible in data management, lead nurturing, innovation and global deployment support from Forrester in 2018. Top clients of Oracle include WNS, NGA, Schibsted Media Group and Hunter Douglas.
- Aggregate Online and Offline Data: Eloqua provides access to a multitude of different data sources, giving users the ability to parse, process and enrich their own data silos. Data aggregation also feeds into the system’s customer targeting features.
- Graphical and Visual Interface: Built with the end-user in mind, Eloqua presents campaign information and customer journeys in an easy-to-understand visual interface. No IT or technical resources are needed to create robust campaigns.
- Interest-based Messaging: Marketing professionals can utilize customer data in order to deliver personalized messaging campaigns. Campaigns can be paused or even adjusted on-the-fly in order to give customers a more delightful experience.
- Intuitive Digital Whiteboard: An easy-to-use digital whiteboard helps marketers envision their campaign processes and goals.
- Access to The Ecosystem: With 500 partners and 700 integrations, marketers can easily integrate with other systems and products with little technical work and knowledge.
- Native CRM Integrations: CRMs can easily be set up to work with Eloqua, drastically enriching data pools and segmentation.
- Customizable Dashboards and Interactive reports: Dashboards can be endlessly customized to better suit business needs. With interactive reports, dashboards and UIs can become more insightful.
Some of the product limitations include:
- The solution doesn’t support direct integration with Google Adwords
- Program builder is difficult to use and doesn’t support integration with Compendium
- Eloqua doesn’t allow users to create a picklist within a form report
- The solution offers a complicated reporting functionality
- The solution doesn’t allow users to store additional documents in their progressive profiling component
Oracle Eloqua Suite SupportSupport for Eloqua has three tiers: standard, marketing cloud member, and priority. Every Oracle Marketing Cloud member has access to a variety of support options, including chat support, phone support, ticketing, training and priority services. Priority members get access to the priority service.
Cost of Ownership for Eloqua
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|