What is CallidusCloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
CallidusCloud is a sophisticated email marketing, lead generation, lead management and sales acceleration product. Due to its robust features and scalability, it’s ideal for businesses of any size, though it’s typically a larger investment than its competitors.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CallidusCloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of CallidusCloud
- Lead to Money: Automation and marketing software can handle the work that would otherwise require several dedicated employees, saving users money and automatically generating valuable leads.
- Drive Demand: By delivering content at the right time in a buyer’s journey, users can help drive demand for their business and convert leads.
- A Complete Solution: Combining a number of highly valued features, it is a nearly complete solution for marketing professionals.
- Earn Repeat Customers: Automation tools allow marketers to maintain constant communication with their customers, even after the sale is made — all without any driving on the user’s part.
A leader for six years in a row according to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, CallidusCloud serves diverse industries such as finance, telecom, IT and manufacturing. Some major clients who are served by it include Verizon, Lenovo, HCL, Active Network, Palo Alto Networks and more.
- Email Marketing: Users can easily create beautiful, code-free emails. These emails can be combined with CRM data and analytics tools to create a powerful marketing tool that reports back to the user key metrics like response time, open metrics and unsubscribe rates. A/B testing is also present so that users can experiment and test.
- Lead Management and Nurturing: Leads management features such as lead scoring, personalized content, actionable alerts and more help marketers manage and nurture their leads, ultimately building towards conversion.
- Reporting: The product comes equipped with a fully-featured analytics suite. It can deliver reports from all of a user’s communication campaigns, and let users interact with the data in meaningful ways. It also includes web metrics to help users optimize their websites and landing pages.
- Campaign Management: Campaign management features like nurturing, SEO, blogging, podcasting, whitepapers social media and automation are baked in to give users a complete and competent marketing automation product.
- CRM Integrations: It can fully integrate with the popular CRM Salesforce. Other CRMs also get basic integrations, such as contact and data importation, even if they don’t have an accessible API.
- Website Optimization: It presents a simple, code-free interface for building out websites, landing pages, user forms and more. The site optimization features are robust and include website auditing, SEO optimizations, link maintenance, keyword monitoring and much more.
- Lead Scoring: Lead scoring is a multi-dimensional feature that empowers users to score based on activity, demographics, and more. Once a lead reaches a user-defined threshold, the system can automatically notify marketing and sales.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- The solution doesn’t provide a robust email editor functionality
- The solution doesn’t offer a powerful email reporting system for either individual contacts receiving emails or specific email messages
- The campaign module doesn’t provide email statistics or details based on a series of emails
- Integrating email reports with emails/newsletters is a cumbersome process
- The solution doesn’t provide comprehensive social media functionality
CallidusCloud Suite Support
There are two tiers of product support for CallidusCloud: Standard and Premium. Standard support will deliver email and toll-free phone support during regular business hours, as well as periodic newsletters and access to the knowledge base and community. Premium support gets all the aforementioned perks, in addition to service request monitoring. There is also a technical account manager available as an addition to either standard or premium.
mail_outlineEmail: This feature is available to all levels of support. Turnaround time is not specified.
phonePhone: Standard support members can get toll-free phone support during the regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Premium subscribers get access to support at all hours of the day and any day of the week.
schoolTraining: There is an extensive, complete training service in place for CallidusCloud that aims to make students proficient in operation and deployment. Users can participate in self-guided sessions, live online training sessions, or enroll in Callidus University, which is an all-in-one training course.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users should log in to their Callidus accounts and visit the support portal. There they can submit a support ticket by providing their contact information as well as technical support data. Response times are not specified.
Cost of Ownership for CallidusCloud
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||