What is Brandwatch?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Brandwatch is a subscription-based, social media marketing and monitoring platform that handles a variety of tasks, such as data collection, post scheduling, analysis, conversation crawling and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Brandwatch?
Key differentiators & advantages of Brandwatch
- Monitor Social Media: Social media monitoring tools provide insights into how customers are engaging with your product or brand. They also allow the user to adjust strategies to meet customer’s needs.
- Search: The product can perform a wide-net search of the web for relevant conversations, reviews, comments, articles and more.
- Respond to Trends: Monitoring what clients are saying about your product or brand can allow you to respond and pivot quickly to satisfy stakeholders.
- Simple to Use: Brandwatch is built to be simple to use and operate. This puts the power of social media analytics back into the hands of users who may not be technical, but hold a significant stake in an organization.
Brandwatch has customers across the business spectrum. They serve customers in manufacturing, retail, cosmetics and IT. Some major clients of Brandwatch include Walmart, Unilever, Microsoft, Ikea, L’Oréal and more.
- Analytics: The product comes with a built-in analytics suite that can analyze social media response and deliver intuitive reports to key stakeholders.
- Segmentation: Data can be segmented and organized in order to create useful data stratifications that can help inform decision-making and next-step operations.
- Diverse Language Features: Brandwatch can operate in 27 different languages, with more being added in the future
- Spam Filtering: The software crawls the web for relevant conversations to your brand, and automatically filters out spam so that it doesn’t pollute data pools.
- Dedicated Support: Dedicated support options are available from the company, making troubleshooting easier.
- Advanced Querying: Querying features are robust and can be heavily customized within the software, enabling users to search for and monitor specific data points.
Brandwatch Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot obtain email support at this time.
phonePhone: By visiting the contact page on Brandwatch’s homepage, users can find phone support options. If you’re in the United States, you can call 1 (646) 350-2777.
schoolTraining: Brandwatch offers training services for its products. Training comes in a few forms: On-demand training, digital courses, certifications and private training.
local_offerTickets: By visiting the contact page on Brandwatch’s website, you can submit basic support information to be put in contact with a support agent.