What is Act-On?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Established in 2008, Act-On is a comprehensive platform that offers marketing professionals all the standard features in an automation tool, alongside several other unique features.
Sophisticated email automation, landing page construction, analytics, automated campaigns, useful templates, and social channels are just some of the features that are available to users. This product is ideal for medium to large enterprises, especially those that have dedicated marketing departments.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Act-On
- Make Sense of Digital Breadcrumbs: Better track and score campaigns with this piece of software. This tool helps marketers attain a high-level overview of their campaigns and enterprises.
- Inbound Marketing: Act-On provides support for inbound marketing techniques, enabling users to organically and dynamically pull in leads from across channels.
- Outbound Marketing: Automated campaigns, lead scoring and list management are built into the software to support outbound marketing techniques and conversion tracking.
- Sales Effectiveness: The software helps to unify sales and marketing teams effectively by providing a sales-funnel overview and campaign attribution, assisting users in scoring their leads.
Industry ExpertiseAct-On serves a variety of industries across all fields. Major customers of Act-On include iCharts, IAMServices, VitalWare, the PGA, Progressive, Tower Federal Credit Union and more.
- CRM Integration: Act-On can integrate with SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Infor and Simpleview. Using any of these integrated CRMs, marketers can engage segmented contacts through targeted account activity.
- Account-Based Marketing Automation: Account profiles provide an overview of accounts and buyer behaviors, giving users a clear picture of aggregate customer behavior.
- Progressive Profiling: Collect information without making customers fill out a large number of forms. Adaptive forms, which present and collect information incrementally over time, help users gain valuable insights without being intrusive.
- Targeted Email Automation: With easy-to-use templates, code-free interfaces and a diverse template catalog, users have access to a variety of content to push out through automated email campaigns. Act-On also integrates its analytics platform into its email outreach, letting users track open rates and measure success.
- Report Sharing: The solution’s analytics platform can generate robust and interactive reports for users to easily share with decisionmakers.
- Data Studio: This program comes equipped with an analytical engine called Data Studio, which can pull data from a variety of sources such as CSV, Excel, Amazon, Google and Microsoft Azure.
- Social Media Engagement: Build brand awareness with automated social posting and metrics aggregation. Act-On’s content curation engine provides insights into content that can generate higher levels of engagement for a user’s business.
- Act-On does not provide an autosave option for drafts
- The cloud-based solution does not contain strong landing page builder functionality. The landing pages and emails created within the software cannot be linked to a company's Google Analytics page
- Act-On offers limited reporting functionality
- The solution has limited capability in terms of building forms for reviews and does not allow for customization of forms
- Assembling email templates is a complicated process
Typical cost structure for Act-On:
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||