Viridian Sciences is a cloud-based software that caters to cannabis businesses of all sizes, cannabis and hemp producers, processes, distributors and retailers. It manages everything from sales and customer relationships to operations and financials.
An example of Viridian Science’s demand forecasting accessory
Map Out the Growth Process
You are able to record and monitor every stage of the seed-to-sale process by mapping each cannabis plant’s growth requirements such as space, water, light and fertilizer with the help of the cultivation management module. It tracks crucial information for each stage of the plant’s lifecycle, predicts the completion of growth and allows growers to set estimated goals while employing grades during harvesting, drying and curing. This tool also integrates with barcode scanners, digital scales and label printers.
Adapt to All Manufacturing Processes
The manufacturing management accessory can handle all types of production practices and steps. It streamlines the following manufacturing elements:
- Materials resource planning (MRP)
- Production orders
- Quality control
- Real-time analytics and reporting
When this tool combines with SAP Business One’s crystal reports, you are able to build specialized labels of products including patient information, barcodes and more. This tool enables manufacturers to monitor forecasted and actual cannabis quantities resulting from item production or adjust batches and processed items as well as expected completion times. You are also permitted to create estimated item usage with SAP’s statistical engine application for new ingredients such as tactical ordering forecast, procurement forecasting, replenishment management and scheduling agreements.
Aids in Every Facet of Distribution
Distributors can supervise their supply chain with replenishment rules, stock levels and seasonal adjustments in their workflows to chronicle vendors, supplies, products and pricing history with the distribution management feature. This tool also implements demand organization extensions to predict customer purchases and costs by utilizing historical data and administering long-term contracts with vendors and customers. It’s possible to execute automated order fulfillment techniques with zones and locators to produce cannabis distribution trip reports.
Arrange and Record Retail Information
Viridian Sciences’retail management assists retailers in overviewing and recording customer profiles, reporting, employee performance, inventory and in-store marketing among other things. It’s equipped with a POS platform that includes a customer portal for full clarity of customer transactions and product information. The POS function is available on computers and mobile devices to assist retailers with several methods of operations such as:
- Crafting orders, invoices and shipments
- Following all merchandise and items
- Keeping a knowledge base of information to aid clientele
- Supervising marketing campaigns
- Preserving a complete audit trail
This tool can establish customer profiles, adjust buy online and pick up in-store (BOPIS) controls, modify labels and receipts to cooperate with local regulations, draft dashboards and documents to evaluate crucial business KPIs, estimate trends with inventory coverage and more. The POS element allocates the supplied tax, purchase limits and discounts to the ideal customer groups and immediately informs you if a regulated transaction limit has been surpassed. This element also coheres with barcode scanners, ID scanners, receipt printers and cash drawers.
Since Viridian Sciences offers most of the common modules found in a seed-to-sale CRM software, there are a few more features worth mentioning. These features include:
- Hemp Tracking and Management: It’s practical for you to track and manage the entire hemp operation with this tool. It also comes with extra functions such as:
- Cultivation Management: This function tracks marijuana inventory, soil conditions, irrigation, nutrients, pesticides, foliar sprays, labor hours, equipment and other elements to streamline production. It also takes notes of costs.
- Seed-to-Sale Tracking: Tag and track seeding, specific plants and crops, harvesting, curing, processing, lab testing, distribution and retail sales with this extension.
- Costing and Valuation: This function performs ciphers of actual costs and values of particular plants.
- Processing and Extraction: Track every data point in conjunction with the processing and extraction operations when handling raw hemp for fiber or seeds, essential oils, concentrates and more with this element.
- Crop Cycle Management: Deposit data related to various marijuana crops to pinpoint the correct differences to get higher yields thanks to this function.
- Inventory Management: This extension contains inventory tracking tools to manage batch inventory or the inventory of final products.
- Vendor Relationship Management: You’re able to employ built-in customer relationship management (CRM) accessories with this function to draft and supervise personal business relationships and contracts with vendors with this element.
- Compliance Reporting: This function works with a team of Viridian Sciences researchers that work with government legislators to guarantee compliance is maintained.