A manufacturing scheduling software dedicated to the aerospace, food and beverage, automotive, high tech and electronics, industrial manufacturing, plastic and rubber and precision metal forming industries, Plex MES allows you to take control of your shop floor with complete visibility throughout your production lifecycle and ERP connectivity.
An example of Plex’s production scheduling tool.
Plan every stage of the MRP process with the production scheduling attribute. This appliance allows you to estimate purchased and manufactured materials based on period and computed requirements, customer sales revenue and manufacturing quantity. You may cipher requirements for purchased and manufactured materials based on planned production, maintenance and scheduled downtime and effortlessly transform requirements into purchase order releases for suppliers. This appliance establishes MRP refresh schedules for a near real-time production plan without waiting until the end of the day or workweek.
Finite Scheduling and Capacity Constraints Management
The finite scheduling and capacity constraints management tool enables you to adjust rules, finite capacity and available resources such as employee skills, tools and space. It’s possible for you to sequence operations in accordance with the attributes necessary to maximize production runs, relieving critical expense and time conflicts. Varying schedule options provide level-load production across work centers. You are able to research what-if scheduling situations offline to consider additional planning and details and polish the planning engine’s recommendations.
Each transaction and shop floor operation executed is chronicled as a transaction in Plex MES thanks to the inventory traceability appliance. You’ll always know who was on the floor at any given time and what operations they were performing and amongst other key details. You may also archive inventory maneuverings and performances together with storing crucial documentation linked to procedures for auditing purposes.
Although Plex MES has most of the production scheduling ERP features, there are some extra attributes that can streamline your procedures. These appliances include:
- Lot Management: Upkeep upstream and downstream genealogy such as inventory information and lot-specific information including best by, use by and sell by dates with this function.
- Barcode Printing and Scanning: This tool has a fully-integrated barcode printing and reading ability for inventory, time and attendance, gage control and more.
- Shipping and Receiving: The color-coded shipping interface on this feature offers you an inside glance of fulfillment releases, available inventory and completeness of shipment preparation.
- Sequenced Parts Delivery: Plex MES offers inventory packing and truck loading of products in the accurate line sequences with this tool.
- Production Management: This appliance enables operators to review jobs, setups and quality checksheets in one place.
- Plant and Equipment Maintenance: Record every event that takes place at each work center such as production, setup, maintenance and downtime with this tool.
- Tooling Management: Establish and conduct tooling control plans by harmonizing the tool drawing extensions with your tool manufacturing procedures.
- Quality Management: Construct process control plans with elaborate inspection instructions and checksheets that are directly tied to product specifications with this attribute.