What is MX ERP?
MX ERP provided by ACGIL is primarily based on MRP (Material Requirements Planning) concept. To meet the deadline for delivery of finished product, ERP for manufacturing industry will assist the users a reverse planning while considering the available products in Warehouse and daily capacity of manufacturing. It will take into consideration the capacity and efficiency of all machines involved along with that of operators.
Benefits and Insights
Why use MX ERP?
Key differentiators & advantages of MX ERP
- Demand forecasting & planning
- Effective inventory management
- Promising users for connecting their departments, suppliers and customers
- Adopted to support multiple operational activities
- Provides fine integration of procurement, material management, planning, manufacturing and accounting
- Capability of maintaining customer relationship management and ecommerce
- Offers data analysis mechanism that further enhance decision making activities
- Functionality of handling numerous manufacturers at a time
- Eliminates unnecessary operational downtime
- Excellent product traceability and tracking throughout supply chain management
- On-time and flawless delivery
- Users can get quick ROI