What is Dell SecureWorks Managed Security?
Dell SecureWorks' breadth of Managed Security Services and industry-leading flexibility enables us to provide you with just the right solution to meet the requirements of your industry or particular network security challenge. In order for your organization to meet compliance, our IT security experts can assist you through several services ranging from log monitoring, firewall management to even Security Awareness Training solutions to better protect your network.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Dell SecureWorks Managed Security?
Key differentiators & advantages of Dell SecureWorks Managed Security
- Managed IPS / IDS Full lifecycle management and 24x7 monitoring of network Intrusion Prevention or Detection Systems.
- Firewall Management Full lifecycle management and 24x7 monitoring of Firewall appliances.
- Managed Web Application Firewall Full lifecycle management and 24x7 monitoring Web Application Firewalls.
- Log Monitoring 24x7 real-time analysis of logs and alerts from security devices, network infrastructure, servers and other key assets by certified security experts.
- Log Retention Collection, archival, search and reporting of raw log data from security devices, network infrastructure, servers and other log sources.
- CTU Intelligence Services Actionable information on emerging threats and vulnerabilities from the Counter Threat Unit research team.
- Vulnerability Management Internal and external vulnerability scanning managed by security experts to identify and remediate exposures.
- Web Application Scanning Scanning of Web applications to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Web Security Service URL filtering, Web content filtering and Web policy enforcement to protect against inbound and outbound Web-borne threats.
- Security and Risk Consulting Expertise, processes and services to help you improve security, comply with regulations and manage risk.