What is Ricoh Managed Print Services?
Ricoh offers Managed Print Services as part of its Managed Document Services portfolio. The starting point is often the identification of a business’s actual print related costs and total output capacity: this information forms a baseline for improvement. Ricoh’s Managed Print Services can then provide an optimised fleet and ensure continued cost savings through centralised on-going monitoring and fleet management.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Ricoh Managed Print Services?
Key differentiators & advantages of Ricoh Managed Print Services
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of the entire print fleet
- Lower operating costs and optimise asset utilisation
- Utilise electronic document formats, usually in internal and customer transactions
- Reduce the number of vendors you work with and embed more control and transparency
- Right size your printer fleet on a local, regional or global basis
- Improve fleet uptime and increase employee productivity
- Implement clear and consistent print policies to help reduce costs and control output waste