What is Valamis?
Valamis is an award-winning, open-source Learning Experience Platform. It is currently being used by corporations, government agencies, universities, and other organizations to facilitate learning and improve performance.
Valamis is used to create private environments with online lessons for instructors and trainers to succeed in their learning goals. Whether your teaching style focuses on formal, informal or social environments, Valamis effectively tracks and stores all learning experiences. The value of collecting these experiences lies on enabling instructors to easily identify learning gaps and quantify improvements.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Valamis?
Key differentiators & advantages of Valamis
- Cut training costs with an effective digital learning environment
- Document, track, and review social and informal learning
- Access learning materials any time on any device
- Experience API (xAPI) and Learning Record Store (LRS) can be used to improve the learning process
- Utilize the latest learning pedagogies