What is SkyPrep?
Industry Specialties: It serves automotive, biotech, customer service, education energy, engineering, food service, human resources, health care, hospitality, finance, legal, manufacturing, NPO, retail, software and telecommunications industries among others.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of SkyPrep
- Better Branding: It enables corporate branding through custom logos, icons, templates, domain names, CSS and color schemes, so an organization’s platform is in line with its image. There’s a white-labeling option for information that needs different branding.
- More Secure Data: The solution secures data with SSL-certified infrastructure, HTTPS protocol, login verification, encrypting data at rest, IP and domain restriction, PCI-DSS compliance and more.
- Greater Compliance: It allows organizations to achieve better compliance with scheduled reports, workflow automation, audit logs, notifications for deadlines and other measures. It also offers compliance training to prepare a workforce.
- More Efficient Training: The platform has had 99.99% service uptime for the last 12 months. The website has the current uptime update.
- Increases Employee Engagement: It provides multimedia content, monitors employee performance and uses other techniques so users feel their company cares
- Content Management: It can upload files and documents, duplicate courses, activate or deactivate courses, reposition content, create assessments or annotates, manage courses and form learning paths.
- Supports Multiple File Types: The platform supports PDFs, Microsoft Office, SCORM, PowerPoint and Multimedia, embedded links, rich HTML, videos and others.
- Manages Users: The solution assigns different permissions such as manager, admin or general user.
- Automation: It can send pre-generated notifications when learners finish their courses. Other helpful automation tools include deadline reminders, notifications, automatic grading, CSV bulk user upload functionality and the creation of groups.
- Internal Training: The platform can deliver training to employees, whether it be for compliance, sales, marketing or something else. Training can be role-specific, for professional development or about company policy or regulations.
- Reporting: It can make spreadsheets, visual reports, utilize multiple reporting levels, view course performance and examine user profiles.
- Industry-Specific Compliance: The solution can aid in compliance with HIPPA, OSHA, ISO, PCI and credit card compliance, SOX, GDPR and other standards.
- Exams: It provides exam managers for online quizzes and tests. Tests can have varied multiple-choice, true or false, short essay answers and other question types. Instructors can set time limits, attach multimedia and use automated grading.
- E-Commerce: It provides capabilities to sell self-driven or instructor-led content and support many file types uploaded from Google Drive or dropbox. This includes creating emails, certifications and learning content.
- Integrations: The solution has an open API and integrates with BigBlueButton, PayPal, Stripe, OpenSesame, G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, social media, iCal and other programs.
- Languages: The platform is available in nine different languages such as Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
- Custom Certifications: It can create specialized, custom certifications from templates with custom text, images and logo. Users can also build certifications in HTML.
- Single Sign-On: Learners can use an SSO through Facebook, G Suite, LinkedIn, Microsoft Active Directory, OneLogin, Open API, SAML 2.0 and Windows Live.
- Team Management: It lets users manage teams through ADP and BambooHR.
- Backups: The solution stores data from the cloud and storage multiple times per day. It’s saved for up to 90 days off-site, online and on Amazon servers.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 129 reviews: