What is Infor LMS?
Infor Learning Management is an innovative platform that combines aspects of a learning management system (LMS), learning content management system (LCMS), content authoring, advanced reporting, social collaboration, mobile learning, and certification/ compliance management. The software is geared to help organizations quickly drive performance and productivity throughout the extended enterprise, and better support employees to do more of what they were hired to do.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor LMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor LMS
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership Infor Learning Management helps organizations achieve a more rapid deployment, reduced cost of ownership, and lower upfront investment through the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Enhanced Mobile Compatibility Employees are able to interact with learning tools via smartphones and tablets. It offers easy access to engaging content and the ability to collaborate to help meet business objectives and satisfy employees' desires for responsive, contextual, intuitive, and accessible information sharing using the tools they prefer.
- Increased Collaboration With Infor Learning Management, learning is no longer limited to the classroom or the individual. Users are empowered to become active participants and share their knowledge and experiences through blogs, videos, multimedia and other means.
- Aligned Development and Business Results The application allows organizations to drive better business results by helping to improve employee competence. And, built-in assessment tools help ensure that employees meet required competencies and development goals and then can use this information to create personal learning paths that identify appropriate training activities to close skill gaps.
- Training Revenue Generation The e-commerce capability supports generation of revenue from the sale of training through to the extended enterprise. It helps enable learning organizations to transition from cost center to revenue center.
- Efficient Reporting and Analytics Users can generate ad-hoc reports and view analytic dashboards to measure the business impact of learning activities. In addition, teams can access real-time information and gain insight into what users are learning by viewing their session activity and scores.
- Certification and compliance management The software helps enable robust certification management and tracking, and compliance with corporate programs and regulatory requirements.
- Simplified Content Creation Authors can quickly create effective, interactive learning and assessments, with no programming experience required. Subject matter experts can quickly become course authors, with the flexibility to update information in real time, and because all learning materials are gathered in one place, learners can be more self-reliant and learn on their own.