What is GoSkills?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
GoSkills is an online training platform that teaches business skills for professionals. Companies can assign, track and manage content from third-parties. They can also create customized content. It’s served over 600 businesses and 26,000 learners and supports up to 1000 people per organization. It offers 70 courses in design, development, finance, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, productivity, project management, Six Sigma, soft skills and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use GoSkills?
Key differentiators & advantages of GoSkills
- Employee Engagement: The platform helps employees feel more focused and motivated through personalized training and lessons, progress tracking, skills tests to assess any gaps and course achievements. Learners can also set and track their own goals.
- Increased Software Skills: It lets employees gain a greater understanding of technology and essential work competencies. This can increase efficiency and profitability for the entire company.
- Future-Proofing: By monitoring the most up-to-date skills, it allows workers to improve and keep current on new ideas.
- Create Learning Culture: It promotes the sharing of information throughout the organization, making continuous improvement a priority. Managers can also see the courses completed, completion time, certificates earned and exams that have been taken and adjust accordingly.
GoSkills is accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. It’s also a PMI Registered Education Provider. The organization has won many different awards including the EdTech Digest's Cool Tool Award 2019 and a silver and gold award from Brandon Hall’s Excellence in Learning Management Technology 2019. It’s been listed as a major player in many reports, such as the Growth of Microlearning Software Market Size Report Till 2026.
- Course Creation and Curation: The solution offers over 70 courses and allows instructors to create custom content. This includes classes, external resources, embedded videos and more. Courses can use different standards such as AICC, CMI5, SCORM and xAPI.
- Role Assignment: Administrators can create learner groups of different sizes and types and deliver specific classes to them. They can also generate progress reports for each group.
- Custom Branding: It lets an organization deliver branded content with business logos and personalized themes.
- Course Creation: Users can create unlimited amounts of courses with xAPI, SCORM or other common formats. Instructors can also create and organize their own categories to organize and link to outside content.
- Social Learning: The platform has collaborative and gamified functions to increase engagement and allow for more social learning across the board.
- Mobile-Friendly: The solution works on mobile making it easier to use in multiple locations.
- Micro-Learning: It offers short, highly-targeted lessons for learners to easily digest.
- Instructor-Led and Self Driven: Courses are instructor-led and can be accessed at the student’s convenience.
- Certification: The solution offers courses for certification such as project management or Six Sigma. Users can earn verified achievement certificates upon completion and can showcase them on LinkedIn.
- Continuing Education: Classes are designed so students can earn continuing education units or professional development units. This can be useful for updating or maintaining certifications and licenses.
GoSkills offers support by phone, email and through the website. There’s a troubleshooting page on the website which offers solutions for common problems. There’s also an FAQ for users and creators.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach out to [email protected] for support via email. There is also an FAQ for course creators, a general-purpose FAQ and an online form for business inquiries.
phonePhone: Users can reach support for Canada and the U.S. at +1 (650) 822-7732 and the U.K. at (0800) 014-8998.
schoolTraining: GoSkills for Teams comes with a dedicated account manager. It’s unclear how much training is provided.
local_offerTickets: It’s unclear if there’s a formal ticketing system. Users can fill out a website form if they run into issues.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 109 reviews: