What is eLogic Learning?
eLogic produces meaningful results for its client partners. An industry leading provider of LMS, custom content development and learning strategy solutions. Cloud-based technology, content capabilities and accompanying subject matter expertise provide every partner with a tailored approach to success.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use eLogic Learning?
Key differentiators & advantages of eLogic Learning
Streamline learning management in five key areas:
- Custom branding – Seamlessly brand your LMS with just a few clicks. You can also choose to create multiple themes based on various audiences such as employees, clients, partners, etc. and manage each from one, centralized system.
- Reporting engine – View key data at a glance from your reporting dashboard, or create Ad-hoc and standard reports to prove the training ROI needs of your organization. Send data to individuals or groups of people quickly and easily.
- Administrative functionality – Categorize and group users based on a number of different criteria: department, location, job function, etc. Administrators are given unlimited fields that can be added to users' profiles to make training as targeted as possible. Fields can also be turned on and off with the click of a mouse.
- Course management – SCORM certified, AICC and xAPI partner. Easily set course prerequisites, establish learning goals, quickly upload course updates, and track training performance from one system.
- Learner-centered experience – We have one of the only true learner-centric LMSs on the market. Users can choose their own profile theme, start and stop courses without having to worry about starting over, utilize our single-sign-on feature so they don't have to remember multiple passwords, and complete training on a user-friendly system with a new modern design.
Additional features of the LMS include:
- eCommerce – Sell electronic and physical products from within the LMS. Bundle courses/products together, create coupon codes, offer a variety of payment methods, and include additional items of interest to encourage add-ons.
- Regulatory compliance – Mitigate your company's risk by using eSSential to track and report on compliance training. This includes automatic creation of completion certificates that can be sent to both the user as well as governing bodies.
- Continuing education management – Configure courses and credits to meet continuing education requirements on a state-by-state basis. Assign certifications to automatically be sent upon course completion.
- Instructor-led training – Still want to conduct in-person, instructor-led training? eSSential allows administrators to create single or multi-day training events, sign-up and attendance records, name tags and more right from within the LMS. Pre- and post-training assessments can be completed online from within the LMS for greater insight into learner comprehension.
- Data integrations – eSSential integrates with a variety of system including HRIS, Payroll, Active Director, CRM, Web Portal and more. Users can access the LMS through single sign-on support via Active Directory, One-Login, Okta or a Custom Token approach.