What is Quicken Home and Business?
Your financial life—personal and business–all in one place: Categorizes your personal spending and your business expenses automatically, saves you money by finding tax-deductible business expenses and see business profit and loss snapshots anytime.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Quicken Home and Business?
Key differentiators & advantages of Quicken Home and Business
- All your business and personal finances in one place
- Connects directly to your personal and business accounts, including banking, credit cards, loans, 401(k), and investments*
- See at a glance how your business is performing, with reports including profit/loss, cash flow, and more
- Automatically tracks and categorizes your expenses, so no need for manual edits
- Always know how your business is doing
- View an overall snapshot of your profit/loss
- See what’s coming in for the month, what’s going out, and what’s left
- Maximize deductions and simplifies your taxes
- Easily keep track of tax deductions, such as mileage, home office, job-specific expenses, and more
- See your year-to-date tax deduction status to avoid tax-time surprises
- Create Schedule C reports, or even export your data directly to TurboTax
- Organize, analyze, and optimize your portfolio
- Check assets, liabilities, and net worth in one click
- Shows your investing returns and how you are doing vs. market averages
- Helps you make better investing/buy sell decisions with market comparisons
- Minimize investment taxes, as cost basis and capital gains are tracked and estimated for you