What is Veeqo?
Industry Specialties: Serves Retail and Fulfillment Industries
Veeqo is an omnichannel retail platform focused on optimizing and streamlining the fulfillment process. It allows you to analyze your fulfillment practices to identify weak points and automate tedious shipping processes to increase overall accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Users can ensure that proper stock is available to keep up with fluctuating demand with real-time reports and automatic inventory syncs. You can also cut pick and pack times with a powerful set of fulfillment and shipping tools that scale as you grow.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Veeqo?
Key differentiators & advantages of Veeqo
- Improve Picking Accuracy: Boost your picking accuracy with the included Veeqo Scanner. This device is an enterprise-level barcode scanner that helps manage a higher volume of orders through the implementation of a digital inventory system.
- Keep Your Favorite Integrations: Directly integrate with leading e-commerce apps like Shopify and Magento. Includes integrations with marketplace, shipping, 3PL, Accounting, and Point of Sale systems and tools. Some of these include Amazon, UPS, Vend, Xero and Quickbooks.
- Cloud-Based Advantages: Enjoy a lower cost of entry with a subscription-based payment plan. Cloud-based products can update and upgrade in real-time without slowdown. More storage space and quicker document recall with the cloud. Save time on implementation by adopting the cloud.
- Reduce Operational Costs: Quicker fulfillment and accurate picking cut down on delayed shipments and costly inventory mistakes. Fewer errors mean fewer resources being spent dealing with problems or late deliveries.
- Faster Stock Takes: On-hand discrepancies can be fixed on the spot across all inventory levels. Weekly targets can be set to ensure teams are performing up to standard.
- Multi-Warehouse Support: The Veeqo Scanner allows users to choose between warehouses when assuming picking duties.
Veeqo is a widely adopted inventory management and fulfillment platform. Some of its customers and clients include Denver Outfitters, Everything Summercamp, and the Harry Potter brand.
- Multichannel Orders: Order management tools sync your orders across the entirety of your U.S. sales channels. Print out labels and ship out quickly with all of your orders in a single, easy-to-access place.
- Detailed Sales Reports: Run sales reports broken down by channel, store, category, product, order status or a specific employee. Gross profits, net sales and marketplace data can be called up in seconds and exported to CSV for analysis.
- Wholesale Tools: Orders can be taken via phone and mail and individual or group price lists can be set up. Bulk picking options get larger shipments out quicker and customized invoices can be sent through email for quicker payment.
- Returns: All returns and refunds can be managed from one place across all of your fulfillment teams. Orders can be searched by customer name, order numbers and dates. Full or partial refunds can be set while including a reason for the return. Write off or put back returns after receiving them.
- Confirm Packing: Prevent shipping errors by confirming every single line item before they are packed and set off for shipping to customers.
- Warehouse Automation: Automation tools filter orders into batches and provide the most efficient route through the warehouse. Tags that are automatically attached to items help boost the speed and accuracy of the picking process.
- Carrier Integrations: Connect all of your sales channels to the platform and ship orders through any of the provided 21+ direct carrier integrations.
Veeqo Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available at all purchase levels for this product and is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. GMT.
phonePhone: Phone support is available at all purchase levels for this product and is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. GMT.
schoolTraining: Training is available through the Help Centre and the Veeqo 101 section. Users can read through over 20+ helpful articles on workflows and set up. On-site training is available for an extra fee.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through the Help Centre, experts will reply in a timely manner