What is TradeGecko?
Industry Specialties: Online Retailers and Wholesalers
TradeGecko provides a stock control and organizational platform that works with multichannel e-commerce operations of all sizes. It focuses on automating tasks while improving overall accuracy and cutting costs. With multiple integrations and the ability to handle inventory for wholesalers and distributors, users can optimize important daily tasks to further increase operational efficiency and aid overall growth.
It can be adopted with cloud-based deployment for users more concerned with mobile access and easy updates that don’t interrupt daily tasks. It is scalable for wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers looking to rapidly grow. It includes intelligent reports, forecasting, mobile sales and inventory applications and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use TradeGecko?
Key differentiators & advantages of TradeGecko
- Stronger Customer Relationships: TradeGecko stores your critical supplier and customer information in one easily accessible place.
- Native iOS App: TradeGecko offers a native iOS app that lets businesses manage their products, customers and orders on-the-go. The app features a mobile-optimized product catalog, barcode scanning, access to customer data, creation and management of orders, access to inventory and sales data, access to map views, and use of the device camera to capture and upload product images. Additionally, the native iOS app also supports offline access.
- Better Data Visibility: TradeGecko supplies users with a number of reporting and analytical tools in order to provide them with valuable operational data. This information can expedite the planning process while also allowing managers to better plan for the future.
- Optimized Organization: This system contains multiple inventory control and management features that can optimize the placement and movement of stock. Speed up warehousing tasks with a streamlined inventory system that provides a location for all stock moving through the warehouse.
- Reduce Errors: By improving stock organization and leveraging the features of TradeGecko, users can cut down on issues related to human error. By assessing problem areas, users can solve issues before they become costly problems.
- Save Time: Users can spend less time on tedious manual tasks like spreadsheet management and updating sales channels to focus on selling and growing the business.
- Wide-Ranging Capabilities: TradeGecko handles so much more than just inventory management. This system comes stocked features like warehouse management, inventory automation, supply chain management, wholesale management, stock tracking and more.
- Accessible B2B eCommerce Portal: TradeGecko gives users a customizable private URL and online store to support bulk sales. With the B2B store, businesses can white-label items to represent their brand, create custom price lists, advertise featured products and special offers, accept credit card payments and manage the order process
- Globalization: International businesses can also benefit from TradeGecko’s multiple warehouse, currency, and tax type support. Remote teams across the globe can also access their accounts and view real-time updates on-the-go.
Industries have adopted TradeGecko’s inventory management system across the globe, including health and cosmetics, food and beverage, electronics, sports, fashion and more. Companies like Novii, The Groomed Man Co., Noodoll and others have used TradeGecko for their inventory operations.
- Multiple Integrations: TradeGecko integrates with a number of third-party platforms; Some of these include Xero, Amazon, QuickBooks, Shopify and ShipStation.
- Inventory Control: Users can prevent stockout situations, receive automatic updates on stock levels and create prompt reorders with TradeGecko’s comprehensive inventory features. Stock can be tracked and organized via barcode scanning to speed up the retrieval and storage of product.
- Multichannel Sales: TradeGecko provides a central location to manage sales through a number of channels. Users can sell through marketplaces, B2C e-commerce, B2B e-commerce and mobile applications.
- Warehouse Management: This system features warehouse management tools to further streamline critical inventory operations. Shipping, picking, packing and receiving are all contained within the functions of TradeGecko’s inventory platform. Support for multi-warehouse operations is also present.
- Order Management: TradeGecko tracks orders and syncs order, inventory, customer and supplier information through one system. Sales reports can be accessed in real-time while quickly and accurately fulfilling orders.
- Fulfillment: Users can leverage stock takes, barcode label printing, barcode scanners and pick, pack and ship.
- Manufacturing Support: TradeGecko Manufacturing lets users manage all assembly and sales tasks while allowing for the creation of production and parts orders as well as bills of materials. TradeGecko helps users create bills of materials for finished goods. This also includes the creation and management of production orders that account for a complete list of component parts. The system can also alert users about insufficient stock, support batch tracking, and automatically reconcile production run efficiencies with accounting applications.
- Inventory Optimization: Businesses are required to integrate their Lokad account, available in the TradeGecko app store, with TradeGecko to optimize inventory with demand forecasting. Lokad can automatically calculate the number of reorder units needed for a business based on its inventory records on TradeGecko. Stock is reordered when inventory levels hit preset reorder units.
- Price List Management: TradeGecko lets users add or change product prices using the price list importer, assign price lists with special discount rates for selected customers, set price breaks and access custom price lists on-the-go via the mobile application.
- Sales Reports: TradeGecko users can leverage sales reports that list all important details and statuses related to them. Reports can be filtered by product, variant, customer, sales representative, channel, location and time period. Sales reports assist with sales channel analysis, performance monitoring and sales trends across customers and products, calculation of commissions and more.
These limitations are current as of this review’s creation:
- Does not allow users to perform a cycle count or inventory audit
- Does not offer a B2B e-commerce platform with the basic plan
- Not equipped to handle large data quantities. Users must break the data up rather than importing a large amount at once
- Integration with Xero has some issues, especially when transferring customer information between platforms.
- Limited support options
mail_outlineEmail: Queries can be submitted to a support address and will be answered as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Technical questions and general inquiries are supported through tickets and email submissions.
schoolTraining: TradeGecko provides a Learning Center that contains videos, webinars, FAQs and eBooks for clients to view.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through TradeGecko’s website and will be answered in a timely fashion.
Cost of Ownership
|License/Subscription Cost||The upfront cost of this product includes customization, integration and the monthly per-user subscription fee|
|Maintenance Cost||This is included in the subscription cost|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||This cost is based on the type of pricing plan chosen|
|Customization Cost||Included in the subscription cost and varies depending on the subscription plan chosen|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Depends on your current software, how much data needs to be migrated, the availability of migration tools, the complexity of data being moved and the gaps between the existing and new systems|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||A recurring monthly fee is charged at the beginning of the month and includes maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, training and support|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 336 reviews: