What is Stitch Labs?
Industry Specialties: Serves Retail and Distribution industries
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Stitch Labs?
Key differentiators & advantages of Stitch Labs
- Cloud Access: Stitch Labs management solution is available as a cloud-based application. By leveraging the cloud, users can safely backup their data, maintain a constantly updated platform and enjoy the ease of access to important documentation.
- Centralized Inventory: This platform gives users a single destination for all of their inventory needs. Track and manage all of your shipped and incoming multi-channel products from an easily accessible location.
- Flexible Fulfillment: Stitch Labs allows users to organize and streamline their fulfillment processes in a way that best suits their unique requirements. The system is built to grow and change as users require, with no rigid workflows or stifling systems involved.
- Accessible Workflows: Keep your purchasing processes running smoothly with streamlined workflows built to include accurate cost captures and consolidated data.
- Improved Error Reduction: Keeping track of a large inventory can lead to costly mistakes. Stitch Labs provides multiple management and control solutions that keep users informed of product locations and how they are moving through the warehouse. Reducing errors helps cut costs while also fostering client trust.
- More Than Inventory Management: Stitch Labs provides many features that can be adopted outside of daily inventory processes. This system contains logistics, multichannel selling, purchasing and more.
Stitch Labs has been adopted by numerous retailers and distributors. Some of their customers include Brooklinen and Snow Peak.
- Integrations: Stitch Labs integrates with a number of applications. Some of these include Shopify, Amazon, Shipstation, Xero and Paypal. There are more available should clients wish to explore other options.
- Multi-Warehouse Support: A centralized product tracking system takes many of the pain points of a multi-warehouse operation out of the equation. By always knowing when, where and how your stock is moving around, managing a multi-warehouse operation is efficient.
- Order Management: Allowing Stitch Labs to take over some of the time-consuming operational duties frees up valuable time for employees. Let your teams focus more on handling order volume while the platform takes care of tedious tasks.
- Inventory Management: Control your inventory from the second you get a product until it makes its way to the customer. Stitch Labs provides tools to track, move and control your stock to optimize your processes.
- Planning and Reporting Tools: Stitch Labs gives users valuable data that enables users to plan ahead and make educated decisions. This platform comes with over 60 reports out of the box to fully optimize inventory processes.
- Geo Routing: Orders can be routed to fulfillment centers based on their geolocation. Warehouse priority and stock availability can also be used to decide where the optimal location for stock is.
- Operations Management: Stitch Labs contains multiple tools designed to control and manage daily activities. Bundling, two-way sync, order splitting and valuable 3PL integrations can all be leveraged to streamline operational efficiency.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Limited product search and sort functions
- No RFID tagging support included
- Users cannot generate bulk POs
- Fewer customization options, users can choose between three plans (Starter, Business and Enterprise)
Stitch Labs Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: An email option for support is available, but submitting tickets through the Help Center is the fastest way to receive help.
phonePhone: Phone support is only obtained through the purchase of a support subscription and is available from 7 a.m. through 5 p.m. PST.
schoolTraining: Stitch Labs Help Center contains a number of how-to videos and help articles that clients can use to learn more.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through Stitch Labs Help Center. Messages received before 5 p.m. PST will typically get a same-day response.
Cost of Ownership for Stitch Labs
|License/Subscription Cost||Annual subscription costs are based on the size of the company and how many orders are processed per month|
|Maintenance Cost||Included in the subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||None, users may only select from standard packages|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on current software, amount of data to be migrated and the availability of migration tools|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||This cost is dependent on your subscription package|