What is QR Inventory?QR Inventory is a connected cloud-mobile asset and management system. It uses smartphones and QR code / barcode / NFC tags scanning to keep track of assets. Also has as a built-in QR code generation tool, that allows you to generate, lay out and print QR code labels for your assets.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use QR Inventory?
Key differentiators & advantages of QR Inventory
- Online, web based system - use from anywhere.
- Up to the minute accurate asset and data accessible via computers and mobile devices.
- Barcode scanning and asset management. No manual entries - no errors.
- On site real time asset tracking.
- Use smartphone as scanners - no extra hardware required.
- Use QR codes, regular UPC barcodes or NFC tags.
- Fit for your business: define transaction types, custom fields and trackable properties via the web interface.
- Custom forms to record transactions for Android and iOS client apps.
- Track assets in multiple locations, including temporary job sites, service vans, client sites and employees.
- Flexible deployment options: host on our server or yours.