What is inFlow?
Industry Specialties: Serves most industries
inFlow provides a stock control platform that is available as a cloud-based or on-premise solution. It is designed for small to medium-sized companies but has been implemented in some very large and complex enterprises. It streamlines and organizes critical management processes to create a more accurate operation.
It puts organization, purchasing and control at the forefront so that operations can quickly track, attach barcodes and fulfill customer expectations accurately. Users can create custom documents, deal with multi-currency transactions and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use inFlow?
Key differentiators & advantages of inFlow
- Leverage the Cloud: inFlow provides both on-premise and cloud-based deployment strategies. By adopting the cloud, users can expect constant upgrades that do not interrupt service, secure access and storage for important documents and a collaborative work environment.
- Mobile Accessibility: This software solution provides mobile access via iOS, Android and web companion apps. Phones can also be used as mobile barcode scanners.
- Reduce Errors: inFlow’s built-in organizational features allow users to track, transfer, assign barcodes and serial numbers and create helpful product lists. Fewer errors mean more satisfied customers and less time spent on rectifying problems.
- Detailed Inventory: Always stay on top of stock as it travels in, around, and out of inventory. Designate specific locations for certain products to maintain a properly organized inventory management operation.
- Increase Profits: Create the perfect balance of available stock held in inventory. Running out of stock can lead to lost revenue; the same can be said for having too much laying around. inFlow’s platform helps get inventory levels to an optimized level.
- Stay Organized: An organized inventory is critical to a successful flow of products. inFlow leverages full product lists, product photos, serial numbers and units of measure to keep products organized and in the right place.
- Restock On-Time: Users can create custom reorder points and leverage automatic emails to send out low-stock alerts. Included vendor management features make submitting purchase orders hassle-free.
- Free Version: InFlow offers a free version of its on-premise solution that works well with smaller businesses. The free version supports up to 100 products and customers with 15 available reports. It does not provide technical support, however.
- Offline Support: InFlow On-Premise hosts locally on Windows based PCs from within the office. This platform syncs client information over the local network, without internet.
Nearly a million businesses use inFlow’s inventory management platform from across the globe. Some of their customers include Jollibee Foods Corporation, RT Manufacturing and Rodgers Technology.
- Structured Workflows: inFlow’s customizable workflows allows users to track important data across the entire sales process. Cost data can be stored for use in tax forms, minimizing or eliminating tedious spreadsheet management.
- Customizable Dashboards: Set up an informative dashboard that meets operational requirements to foster a collaborative, visibility enabled enterprise. Valuable data regarding sales, costs and profits can be brought to the forefront and made easily viewable.
- Barcoding: inFlow leverages barcode scanners to generate printable labels that make finding the right item easy.
- Detailed Reporting: With over 30 out-of-the-box reports, inFlow’s management platform makes reporting on sales, inventory and purchasing more efficient. Create detailed and organized reports for customers and vendors alike.
- Manufacturing Support: inFlow keeps manufacturing simple with item kitting, assembly cost tracking and accessible bills of materials that keep track of critical inventory information.
- Customer Management: Users can set customer-specific defaults, store contact information and keep detailed order histories for clients.
- Purchase and Receive Stock: Process returns, create and manage purchase orders and leverage dropshipping to make purchasing and receiving simple.
- Kitting and Assembly: Users can pick raw materials, build based on product availability, customize their builds and bundle products together for shipping.
- Re-Ordering: One-click reordering features leverage lead and sales data to display low stock items and create purchase orders.
- Dropshipping: InFlow provides dropshipping support that allows vendors to ship their products directly to clients when stock isn’t available to fulfill the requirements of a shipment.
- B2B Portals: Clients can access a portal that contains pricing, pictures and descriptions of products. Showrooms are also available where users can showcase discounted products.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Shopify integration is available, but users need to export inventory data to a spreadsheet and port it to their systems to utilize stock data if using the on-premise version
- Does not support inventory auditing or counting
- Users cannot leverage automation to create bulk PO’s
- Data is not synced in real-time with accounting or e-commerce platforms
- This product can be more expensive as the cost is on a per license basis
mail_outlineEmail: There is a support email for inFlow available in the support section of their website. Emails will be answered as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Clients can request a callback from inFlow experts from their support website. Hours for this type of service are generally from 10 a.m. through 6 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: InFlow provides a few different options for clients that wish to expand their knowledge base. A free collection of videos and webinars are available to view at any time, along with a searchable community knowledge base.
Cost of Ownership
|Customization Cost||This cost varies depending on the functional requirements being added|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||This cost is dependent on current software, the amount of data being moved and the complexity of the data fields|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 439 reviews: