What is Finale Inventory?
Industry Specialties: Serves Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail industries
Finale Inventory provides a comprehensive management platform that works well with enterprises of all sizes. This application is available as a cloud-based system and contains warehousing and multi-channel e-commerce features. Numerous integration options allow users to maintain workflows that compliment their operation while benefiting from the organization of this system.
This application also provides free training and consulting for users that wish to expand their knowledge of the product. By providing functions that organize and optimize stock control processes, money can be saved through predicting and solving issues before they become bigger problems.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Finale Inventory?
Key differentiators & advantages of Finale Inventory
- Cloud-Based Benefits: Finale Inventory is available as a cloud-based system and provides numerous advantages over an on-premise solution. Updates can autocomplete without shutting down the system, vital operation documentation can be shared easily among users, and safe recall from the cloud is available to protect your data.
- Error Reduction: Automating day to day tasks that require manual input can prevent costly issues from arising. This time can then be spent on more valuable tasks to further improve the efficiency of operations.
- Better Data Visibility: Finale Inventory contains a business analytics tool that lets users drill down and uncover useful metrics. This data can then be taken by managing staff and used to make educated decisions when planning for the future.
- Organized Inventory: Users can leverage the numerous organizational features that Finale Inventory provides to streamline their daily inventory processes. Barcode scanning and warehouse management tools allow users to set up optimized product spaces for an efficient environment.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: The features of Finale Inventory provide numerous tools to help strengthen customer and client trust. Customized workflows, integrations and product management tools ensure that items get where they need to be at the right time.
Numerous industries have adopted Finale Inventory’s management platform across the globe, including electronics, sports, food and beverage, and more. Both Netflix and Goodwill have chosen this platform as their inventory management solution.
- Multiple Integrations: Finale Inventory features integration options with over 40 enterprise platforms. Some of these include QuickBooks, Amazon and Etsy.
- Restock Forecasts: By leveraging your sales history, Finale Inventory can dynamically calculate reorders and the best times to request more of a certain item. Users can optimize their inventory space without the fear of a stock outage.
- Cost Analysis: Finale Inventory is data-driven, and this information provides users with an overhead view of important inventory information. By drilling down into inventory data, users can investigate helpful metrics such as gross profit margins and the average per unit cost of products.
- Multi-Warehouse Support: Keeping track of inventory that moves between multiple warehouses can be time-consuming. Finale Inventory contains a centralized tracking function that allows users to quickly and accurately view where their stock is, when it is moving, and when it is expected to arrive.
- Barcode Scanning: This system includes the ability to connect with barcode scanning features present in many warehousing operations. Out-of-the-box support for picking, transferring, receiving and stocktaking aids in the quick optimization of warehouse space and product location.
- Search Tools: Through the use of its centralized database, Finale Inventory gives users a historical record of vital business intelligence data. Previous sales records can be sorted and analyzed for valuable data that can be used for forecasting and planning.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not allow suppliers to monitor and replenish inventory themselves
- Does not support an on-premise installation
- Does not integrate tax rates with sales quotes
- It can be difficult to edit and undo mistakes. Editing an order multiple times and then re-syncing with a scanner can create a false inventory-upsell entry
- Users can only assemble a single product. This system does not allow users to build multiple products at once
Finale Inventory Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available after logging in through Finale Inventory’s support page. Emails will be answered as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Phone support is available after logging in through Finale Inventory’s support page. Experts are available during normal business hours.
schoolTraining: Finale Inventory’s support website contains free how-to videos, a quick start guide and a blog for those that wish to learn more.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through Finale Inventory’s webpage and are the main method for contacting support. Tickets will be answered as quickly as possible.
Cost of Ownership for Finale Inventory
|License/Subscription Cost||This cost is based on the number of users, orders, integrations, locations and items|
|Maintenance Cost||Included in the subscription cost|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Included in the subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||This price is included in a custom plan for Fortune 500 companies. No other plan provides custom feature development|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||This cost is dependent on the amount of data to be moved, the availability of migration tools, the complexity of data being moved and the gaps between the existing and new systems|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||A recurring fee is charged monthly and typically includes maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, trade and the support plan purchased|