What is ecomdash?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Ecomdash provides integrated inventory management, order management, shipping management and other capabilities in a single platform. It enables organizations to track serialized inventories, manufactured items, bundled items and variations.
Key features include dropship automation, FBA management, multichannel listing, shipping, purchase orders, e-commerce reporting and an e-commerce API. It also lets users tag and organize products in the database, using varied groups and categories. The OS is suitable to run on most major web browsers and is also available as a mobile app.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ecomdash?
Key differentiators & advantages of ecomdash
- Grow Brand Value: Managers can focus on strategies to grow business by leveraging automated e-commerce management, which updates and manages multiple sales channels in less time.
- Try for Free: The software offers a 15-day free trial that includes the capability to create 100 listings, auto synchronization for 500 products, up to 500 sales orders uploads, 10,000 total synchronizations and expert consultation. Each customer is provided a free Pitney Bowes account with a $180 annual value.
- Track Multisite Sales: Online retailers with multiple warehouses in different locations can effortlessly track the sales process end to end using the platform or through the mobile application.
- Diversify Product Offerings: The software helps manage and update information for clients with multiple product offerings in bundles. This approach helps retailers diversify without any inconvenience.
- Enjoy Carrier Discounts: Users can get postage discounted prices via the company’s partnerships with internet postage service providers such as Endicia, Stamps.com and Pitney Bowes.
- Save Time: The platform provides listing profiles that are customized for retailer-specific marketplaces. Users can save time by using these lists when entering data for new product listings.
- Easily Make Changes: Users can synchronize changes with product titles, descriptions and price for all sales channels without needing to log into each one of them individually.
- Enhance the Customer Experience: Ecomdash can enhance customer experience by automating order status, tracking information updates and more.
Ecomdash serves small to medium-sized online retailers that sell through multiple channels.
- Inventory Management: Users can streamline inventory tasks across major e-commerce marketplaces and platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify and more. Custom alerts, product SKU mapping, multichannel tracking and automated e-commerce tasks are some of the functionalities.
- Order Management: This toolset enables users to print shipping labels, route orders to third-party fulfillment centers and handle integrated order sale channels from start to finish. It also streamlines accounting tasks and facilitates quick fulfillment by routing sales orders from sale channels to warehouses. Managers gain greater visibility and control over order management.
- Dropship Automation: Users can route new orders to suppliers and manage multiple suppliers more easily by keeping all tracking-related information up to date through hands-off communication across the sales channel. It provides an intuitive system for feed management that allows users to configure, import and manage supplier inventory using SFTP, FTP or HTTP in predefined formats such as CSV and TXT.
- Amazon FBA Management: Ecomdash enables effective MBA inventory management for users with multiple channel inventory and fulfillment. Features like internal transfer for complete cycle visibility, shipping label printing for Prime orders on Amazon and automated inbound tracking help companies save time and sell more.
- Multichannel Listing: Users can reduce the time and effort spent listing several products for sale across multiple channels. The feature helps set up inventory, launch a new product line, restock inventory, control quantities and relist products when required. Bulk updates and edit features help change up to 250 item listings at once.
- E-Commerce Shipping: The software provides detailed insights on canceled, shipped and unshipped orders. Users can manage multiple carries, get shipping discounts, perform bulk actions and leverage automation for faster deliveries.
- E-Commerce Reporting: Smarter, data-based business decisions are supported through access to 40 varied business reports. Users can track current inventory costs, forecast future inventory needs, determine the cost of goods sold, and monitor and analyze sales trends.
- E-Commerce API: This feature lets users build custom applications. Leveraging the API, they can connect warehouses and suppliers to route multiple orders, automate sales channel updates and accelerate time-to-market.
- Purchase Orders: Users can create purchase orders, share them with suppliers, manage online purchases and track landed expenses at the click of a button. Automation ensures inventory quantities are adjusted when inventory is restocked.
- Integrations: Users can integrate with e-commerce platforms, shipping carriers, POS systems, shopping cart service-providers and marketplaces for sales, inventory and shipping. It offers integration with Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Walmart, Etsy and more.
Based on user review, product limitations at the time of this writing include:
- The software is not suitable for organizations that need scanning or barcode capabilities, as it does not print barcodes.
- Creating product groups is a tedious process.
- Customizing packing lists is quite limited. Also, packing slips do not support shipping charges or ancillary credits and charges.
- The text count and logo size limit requires improvement.
Ecomdash Suite Support
The support team is available between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST. Other than the options mentioned below, Ecomdash also offers support through chat. To initiate a chat, users can click on the green support icon present on the website. The chat function is available from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach out at [email protected] for email support.
phonePhone: Although there is no direct number mentioned for support, users can consult a product specialist by scheduling a call. To do this, navigate to the question mark icon present at the top right corner and click on “Schedule a Call.”
schoolTraining: The “Resources” section consists of ebooks, guides, webinars, demos, success stories and blogs that can be used as training materials.
local_offerTickets: Oracle customers can submit a request, using the Support portal and the support team would reach back.