What is RSA Identity Management?
RSA Aveksa's comprehensive solution covers applications and data resources, whether on premise, in the cloud or delivered via mobile device. The platform is built on a solid foundation – a centralized identity database (RSA Aveksa's Access Management Database (XMDB)), which unifies and normalizes identity and access data from across all sources.
Benefits and Insights
Why use RSA Identity Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of RSA Identity Management
- Governance – Ensure that all user access is appropriate, based on business role and function
- Provisioning – Deliver efficient, rapid and consistent access changes across all lifecycle events
- Single Sign-On – Simple and secure business access to cloud or on-premise applications, with full visibility and control by Information Security.
- RSA Aveksa's platform supports the entire identity lifecycle, and provides a unified business view for all types of users – including employees, contractors, partners, and customers.
- As a purpose-built solution, the RSA Aveksa IAM platform is designed to handle the breadth of applications, complexity, and messiness inherent in typical enterprise environments. And the solution scales to efficiently handle millions of identities, accounts, and entitlements.