What is ASG-Entact ID?
ASG-Entact ID is a cross-platform Identity Management software solution for large and mid-sized enterprise organizations. It provides an intelligent solution to efficiently and securely manage authorized users of your enterprise information systems, as well as their varying permissions. The ASG-Entact ID solution streamlines the process of managing the user security definitions on disparate platforms and applications throughout the enterprise.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ASG-Entact ID?
Key differentiators & advantages of ASG-Entact ID
- Decreases security administration labor costs through automation and a single interface for cross-platform user security administration
- Reduces corporate risks associated with incorrect access to business information systems
- Enables compliance with certain security regulations (such as HIPAA)
- Enables an incremental migration to Role-Based Access Control on a department–by-department basis
- Supports automatic revocation of access rights for terminated employees
- Reduces training costs for Security Administration staff who need to learn only one interface
- Reduces helpdesk expenses associated with password reset operations
- Improves employee productivity by quickly providing them the access they need
- Enables secure decentralized, delegated security administration without requiring high level account privileges
- Facilitates migration to an enterprise user ID naming convention
- Facilitates migration of organizational structures to Active Directory and other environments
- Modular architecture allows the same infrastructure to be used for multiple security solutions (workflow, user administration, password reset, password synchronization)
- Rather than using a different user interface for each distinct platform to add, delete, and change user ID definitions and access privileges, Entact ID uses a single interface. The solution can also automate many of the repetitive tasks related to requesting access and provisioning approved requests for access.