What is Microsoft Hybrid Cloud?
A hybrid cloud gives you the best of both worlds, so you can take advantage of external resources when it makes sense for your business. The Microsoft hybrid cloud combines Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, and Microsoft System Center, giving you Microsoft’s enterprise-grade technology in both your company’s own datacenter and our global datacenters.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Microsoft Hybrid Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Microsoft Hybrid Cloud
- Maintain consistency across clouds with familiar tools and resources
- Extend your datacenter with a consistent management toolset and familiar development and identity solutions
- Get enterprise-grade performance and security in the datacenter and in the cloud
- Meet changing business needs with greater flexibility
- Deliver capacity on demand