Compare Top HR Software Leaders
Top 5 Workday Competitors
Our analysts have compiled a list of Workday alternatives that are also at the top of the market and would be a good choice for any company. Let’s see what they have to offer.
The first Workday competitor we’ll look at is SAP SuccessFactors. SAP’s cloud-based HCM solution suitable for all business sizes across sectors such as energy and natural resources, financial services, consumer industries, discrete industries, service industries and public services.
It offers multiple modules including employee experience management, core HR and payroll, talent management, HR analytics and workforce planning. Using its tools, companies can provide employees with experiences that recognize their value and consistently motivate them.
Analytics tool in SAP SuccessFactors
- Live Insights: SAP SuccessFactors provides live insights to facilitate data-driven decisions.
- Automation: Self-service tools support automation, improve data quality and elevate HR service delivery.
- Integration: The solution offers custom integration with business processes and applications. Business users and experts can leverage the set of tools. Its prebuilt integrations support other solutions from SAP and other leading partners.
- Retention: SAP SuccessFactors follows a proactive approach to worldwide regulatory compliance and facilitates connected HR processes, enabling your organization to attract, develop and retain employees using modern technologies.
Compare HR Software Pricing & Costs with our Pricing Guide
- Core HR and Payroll: This feature manages the global workforce with cloud solutions. It enables you to optimize core HR processes, manage payroll, streamline HR service, manage visas and permits, and centralize document management.
- Employee Experience Management: This module delivers solutions for employee engagement, lifecycle feedback and benefits optimization. Together, these capabilities help you reduce attrition, retain, develop employees, drive engagement, optimize benefits and increase workforce productivity.
- HR Analytics and Workforce Planning: With tools that provide data-driven insights and improve visibility, you can more easily drive performance and results across all HR processes. Embedded intelligence further enhances decisions.
- Talent Management: This module helps connect and guide new hires from day one. It lets you measure workforce performance, engagement and productivity, as well as provide learning and development opportunities. Other functions include recruiting, onboarding, performance management and compensation.
- Compensation Management: SAP SuccessFactors helps you align compensation programs with business objectives. You can create strategic plans that boost motivation, attract key talent and encourage greater retention. It also helps communicates the value of rewards to employees
- The software does not have AI-embedded capabilities for sourcing activities.
- There’s no way to view or download payment slips.
- Notifications are not deleted even after they’ve been read.