What is Viventium?
Industry Specialties: Home Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Viventium
- Less Administrative Burden: Managers can reduce admin tasks and focus on other areas to bring greater productivity. Provides automated tasks, calendar managed schedules, ledger integrations, easy access to information, customizable templates and more.
- User Flexibility: Offers a great user experience with an interface that anyone can use without taking any extensive training beforehand.
- User Compatibility: Supports users no matter their device preference through compatibility with macOS and Windows.
- Quick Access to Information: Leverage the benefits of having employee credentials and essential data online, accessible with the click of a button.
- Enhanced Employee Satisfaction: Improve employee satisfaction and experience through several employee-centric features. Includes electronic punch in and punch out; information on time, attendance and leave balances; and the ability to apply for leaves and holidays in-platform.
- HR Concierge Live Chat Support: Work with experts, who can identify and locate HR issues, providing the technical support and tools needed at the right time.
- Customized HR Action Plans: Realize better communication and efficiency through HR action plans that are customized to best suit the needs of HR personnel throughout the organization.
- Key Compliance Deliverables: Ensure that all key compliance deliverables are effectively met in a timely manner.
- Dedicated HR Advisory: Aids better decision making through a team of dedicated professionals who are available to provide consistent advice and suggestions to HR staff in real time.
- Long-Term Strategy Planning: Facilitates strategic planning by human resource managers and recruiters that give a sense of direction and achieve operational efficiency.
- Detailed HR Audit: Improve the professional image of the HR department, systematize job analysis, reduce HR costs and more.
- Job Posting: Create job postings, customize application links, purchase ads, and share links on hiring platforms and social media channels.
- Applicant Tracking: Provides a single dashboard that makes it easy for hiring managers to manage and track applicants. Includes customized workflows, email templates, rating templates, reports and charts.
- Employee Onboarding: Streamlines onboarding processes. Share customized versions of onboarding documents, track onboarding progress, access and send WOTC and e-verification forms, attach digital signatures and more.
- Time and Attendance: Managers can view, approve and record timesheets, sick days, vacation, overtime and holidays.
- Job Costing: These features help:
- Gain better insights about production cost and time.
- Track overhead, labor and material costs.
- Manage job costing for different projects simultaneously.
- Payroll Processing: Simplifies payroll tasks via online payroll services. Roll out salaries and reimbursements, and account for leaves and time off requests, in just a few clicks.
- Business Intelligence: Inform decisions through workforce insights. Decision support analytics features provides more than 15 visualization templates to create analytical reports using a drag-and-drop interface.
- ACA Compliance: Ensure proactive compliance with tools to prepare reports, avoid potential risks, determine employee status and track employees’ offers, enrollments and waivers. Produce year-end ACA forms and file them electronically.
- Runs slow sometimes.
- Working on several reports simultaneously can be tricky.
- Limited number of access and authorization levels.
- Without prior training, new users may have some difficulty in navigation.
- Dashboard is restricted to a seven day calendar for alerts for important upcoming dates.
Viventium Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on the aggregate of reviews from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Viventium provides solutions for applicant tracking, onboarding, time and attendance, payroll, business intelligence, human resources and benefits administration. Some of the most repeated drawbacks from user reviews are software bugs that slow it down, clunky and challenging to find reports, and alert restrictions for the calendar. However, it’s user-friendly, provides great customer service, and offers ease of access to information. Moreover, it can be customized to suit an organization’s exact requirements. Its speciality in the home care and skilled nursing spaces make it a particularly attractive choice for such companies.
Based on 48 reviews: