What is Viventium?
Industry Specialties: Home Care and Skilled Nursing
Viventium, a cloud-based solution for small and mid-sized organizations, enables talent managers, executive leaders and organizations to manage general human resources, payroll, recruitment, time and attendance. It offers flexibility, expert guidance, easy customization and usage, and other facilities to aid HCM needs.
Employers can track employee data, run mock audits, create custom action plans, save employment data, run data analysis, develop employee surveys, accept or reject leave requests, add essential candidate information to dedicated profiles and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Viventium?
Key differentiators & advantages of Viventium
- Less Administrative Burden: Managers can reduce admin tasks and focus on other areas to bring greater productivity. The system provides automated tasks, calendar managed schedules, ledger integrations, easy access to information, customizable templates and more.
- User Flexibility: The software offers a great user experience with an interface that anyone can use without taking any extensive training beforehand.
- User Compatibility: Viventium supports users no matter their device preference through compatibility with macOS and Windows.
- Quick Access to Information: The system allows users to leverage the benefits of having employee credentials and essential data online, accessible with the click of a button.
- Enhanced Employee Satisfaction: The software helps improve employee satisfaction and experience by offering several employee-centric features. These include electronic punch in and punch out; information on time, attendance and leave balances; and the ability to apply for leaves and holidays in-platform.
- HR Concierge Live Chat Support: This offering helps identify and locate HR issues, providing users with the technical support and tools that they need at the right time.
- Customized HR Action Plans: Users can realize better communication and efficiency through an HR resources support feature. It offers HR action plans that are customized to best suit the needs of HR personnel throughout organizations.
- Key Compliance Deliverables: With this feature, organizations can ensure that all key compliance deliverables are effectively met in a timely manner.
- Dedicated HR Advisory: Dedicated professionals are available to provide consistent advice and suggestions to HR staff in real time, aiding better decisions.
- Long-Term Strategy Planning: The software facilitates strategic planning by human resource managers and recruiters that give a sense of direction and achieve operational efficiency.
- Detailed HR Audit: Using this functionality, companies can improve the professional image of their HR department, systematize job analysis, reduce HR costs and more.
Viventium targets the small to medium-sized business market and specializes in serving home care and skilled nursing companies. Other industries that it serves include real estate, professional and financial services, restaurants and skilled labor.
- Job Posting: Users can create job postings, customize their application link, purchase ads, and share links on hiring platforms and social media channels.
- Applicant Tracking: The platform provides a single dashboard that makes it easy for hiring managers to manage and track applicants. They can use customized workflows, email templates, rating templates, reports and charts.
- Employee Onboarding: This feature streamlines onboarding processes, enabling users to share customized versions of onboarding documents, track onboarding progress, access and send WOTC and e-verification forms, attach digital signatures and more.
- Time and Attendance: Managers can view, approve and record timesheets, sick days, vacation, overtime and holidays.
- Job Costing: Users gain better insights about production cost and time; track overhead, labour and material costs; and manage job costing for different projects simultaneously.
- Payroll Processing: Using this module helps employers simplify payroll tasks. In just a few clicks, they can access online payroll services, roll out salaries and reimbursements, and account for leaves and time off requests.
- Business Intelligence: The business intelligence system informs decisions through workforce insights. Decision support analytics features let users choose from more than 15 visualization templates to create analytical reports using a drag-and-drop interface.
- ACA Compliance: Companies can ensure proactive compliance with tools to prepare reports, avoid potential risks, determine employee status and track employees’ offers, enrollments and waivers. Users can also produce year-end ACA forms and file them electronically.
At the time of this review, user feedback indicates the following limitations of Viventium:
- Some users find that the software works slow.
- Working on several reports simultaneously can become tricky.
- It has a limited number of access and authorization levels.
- Without prior training, new users may have some difficulty navigating the platform.
- The dashboard is restricted to a seven day calendar for alerts for important upcoming dates.
Viventium Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: No support email is available.
phonePhone: There is no information on whether a support helpline is offered.
schoolTraining: Their website has several types of resources like blogs, webinars, a payroll calculator, tax information and insights that can serve as training resources for new users.
local_offerTickets: Users can access the login portal, with dedicated channels for clients, employees and accountants, on the company website.
User Sentiment i
Based on 40 reviews: