What is UltiPro?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of UltiPro
- Comprehensive Insights: The system consolidates all employee information in a single platform, providing a 360-degree view that gives managers accurate data on individual employees.
- Increased Engagement: UltiPro helps analyze and detect employee sentiments based on surveys and additional data. This provides managers with insight that can guide decision making to boost employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Global Compliance: Managing a global workforce is seamless with UltiPro. The system supports local requirements for over 35 countries and ensures your organization meets privacy regulations. It also supports global payroll via secure integration with your provider of choice.
- Convenient Onboarding: Start building a meaningful connection with new employees from day one. New hires can connect with team members and access tasks before they start. Getting the initial paperwork completed is easy, and managers can list onboarding tasks in a timeline so no details get lost.
- Mobile Capability: UltiPro apps are compatible with both iOS and Android devices, making it easy and convenient for users to access the platform from anywhere, at any time.
- User-Friendly: Designed for real users, UltiPro is intuitive and simple. And users have the flexibility to configure the system to meet their needs. Change aspects such as your company logo, define access rules to ensure privacy and set up workflows for maximum efficiency.
- Talent Management: These easy-to-use tools can be used to regularly measure performance and guide plans to execute career development for employees.
- Benefits Administration: UltiPro guides individual employees through the benefit enrollment process, helping them make well-informed choices about which benefits package is best for them.
- Workforce Management: The solution simplifies time and attendance tasks. Drag-and-drop features make scheduling easy, and employees can view schedules, submit availability and more. It also provides managers with pre-built schedule templates, calendar views and time dashboards to monitor costs.
- Learning and Development: Users can develop and update content to promote employee learning and development. The Course Marketplace facilitates knowledge sharing between employees at all levels.
- UltiPro TouchBase®: This platform solves the issue of giving hourly workers easy computer access. Employees can use the touchscreen to punch in and out as well as view important info. The device collects labor data and validates transactions via RFID, HID, barcode and other methods.
- No search feature to find the fields required to build a report
- Doesn’t offer many application interfaces (API) for legacy system integration
- Lacks the option to install the solution on-premise
- Doesn’t offer functionalities such as application tracking, applicant workflow, automatic notifications, charting, customizable reporting or email notifications
UltiPro Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for UltiPro
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from user ratings and reviews, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
UltiPro is suitable for businesses of all sizes and provides great payroll and benefits features. Its business intelligence works well for advanced users with a designated HRIS team, but for a small business or unskilled users, it can be difficult to get what you want quickly. The system also lacks an intuitive UI and needs better PTO functionality. However, its ease of use, along with powerful reporting, robust payroll and data accessibility via customization, makes UltiPro a good contender for an HR solution.
Based on 3009 reviews: