What is UltiPro?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of UltiPro
- Comprehensive Insights: The system consolidates all employee information in a single platform, providing a 360-degree view that gives managers accurate data on individual employees.
- Increased Engagement: UltiPro helps analyze and detect employee sentiments based on surveys and additional data. This provides managers with insight that can guide decision making to boost employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Global Compliance: Managing a global workforce is seamless with UltiPro. The system supports local requirements for over 35 countries and ensures your organization meets privacy regulations. It also supports global payroll via secure integration with your provider of choice.
- Convenient Onboarding: Start building a meaningful connection with new employees from day one. New hires can connect with team members and access tasks before they start. Getting the initial paperwork completed is easy, and managers can list onboarding tasks in a timeline so no details get lost.
- Mobile Capability: UltiPro apps are compatible with both iOS and Android devices, making it easy and convenient for users to access the platform from anywhere, at any time.
- User-Friendly: Designed for real users, UltiPro is intuitive and simple. And users have the flexibility to configure the system to meet their needs. Change aspects such as your company logo, define access rules to ensure privacy and set up workflows for maximum efficiency.
UltiPro serves more than 5,600 clients in 180 countries. These companies include both nonprofit and for profit businesses and can be found in the sports industry, food services, the auto industry and many other fields.
- Talent Management: These easy-to-use tools can be used to regularly measure performance and guide plans to execute career development for employees.
- Benefits Administration: UltiPro guides individual employees through the benefit enrollment process, helping them make well-informed choices about which benefits package is best for them.
- Workforce Management: The solution simplifies time and attendance tasks. Drag-and-drop features make scheduling easy, and employees can view schedules, submit availability and more. It also provides managers with pre-built schedule templates, calendar views and time dashboards to monitor costs.
- Learning and Development: Users can develop and update content to promote employee learning and development. The Course Marketplace facilitates knowledge sharing between employees at all levels.
- UltiPro TouchBase®: This platform solves the issue of giving hourly workers easy computer access. Employees can use the touchscreen to punch in and out as well as view important info. The device collects labor data and validates transactions via RFID, HID, barcode and other methods.
- No search feature to find the fields required to build a report
- Doesn’t offer many application interfaces (API) for legacy system integration
- Lacks the option to install the solution on-premise
- Doesn’t offer functionalities such as application tracking, applicant workflow, automatic notifications, charting, customizable reporting or email notifications
UltiPro Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for UltiPro
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for UltiPro
Pricing for HR Management Software
The following reviews for UltiPro are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.