What is TimeForge?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
TimeForge is a full-service human capital management (HCM) suite from Truno, a company that specializes in the retail industry. However, it's able to accommodate the needs of any organization, making it a feasible choice for businesses with any specialty. It allows businesses to optimize workflows by focusing on the needs of their workforce.
With access to a range of features, managers can build schedules, process payroll and complete a variety of other tasks. By integrating a variety of functionalities and allowing for customizations, it helps businesses get all of their needs met in one place.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use TimeForge?
Key differentiators & advantages of TimeForge
- Automate Key Processes: Allow the system to do the driving by enabling it to automate key HR processes. Some automatable tasks include payroll processing, time tracking, schedule creation and onboarding new employees.
- Easy-to-Access: The cloud-based solution is accessible from any internet-connected device. Ease of access enables managers to complete tasks like processing payroll and approving time-off requests from anywhere.
- Streamline Workflows: By integrating core HR tasks, the system can synchronize data and automatically complete tasks based on the guidelines defined by business managers.
- Unified Platform: The suite offers a variety of functions, all of which are accessible through the system’s unified platform. This platform allows users to quickly complete all of their HR tasks without switching applications or opening multiple tabs in a browser.
Founded in 1978, Truno provides a variety of solutions to businesses of all sizes. Some of the software that Truno provides includes point of sale, margin management, digital commerce and risk management products. Truno serves companies in all industries and boasts a global consumer base.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): Customize job descriptions and screening questions to ensure that applicants who apply to open positions have a clear understanding of the job and are a good match for the role. This feature allows managers to send emails to applicants, automate job postings and track candidates as they move through the application process.
- Employee Self-Service: Employees can access schedules, pay data and other personal information directly through the mobile app.
- Onboarding: Customize the onboarding process and guide new employees through each step, including signing paperwork. New employees can also fill out a survey to help inform managers of the benefits and downfalls of current onboarding practices.
- Payroll: Automatically calculate and process payments, including check-writing and direct deposit. The system is also able to facilitate tax calculations and generate reports to prepare for audits.
- Schedule Management: Allow employees to view schedules, request time off, switch shifts and bid on open shifts directly through the system. Managers can leverage sales forecasts to build schedules without over or understaffing.
- Time Tracking: The time clock allows employees to login with their fingerprint as well as with a unique identifying number, enabling managers to track time and attendance.
- Integration: TimeForge integrates with a variety of point-of-sale (POS) systems, which helps to streamline processes related to staffing, inventory management and more.
TimeForge Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Requests for support can be submitted directly through the vendor’s website.
phonePhone: Users can contact phone support by calling 1-800-765-3258.
schoolTraining: Materials for self-learning can be found on Truno’s blog page. Blog articles cover a variety of topics, with the majority of articles focusing on business growth and development.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit requests for support directly through Truno’s website.