What is talentReef?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries in the service sector
Talentreef provides SaaS-based social recruiting and talent management solutions, catering to the specific needs of the hourly workforce in the service industry. It helps organizations streamline their employee hiring, training and talent management operations. Its mobile-first focus helps streamline recruitment processes.
It covers numerous processes, including recruitment marketing, ATS and assessments, onboarding and compliance, performance and engagement, training and development, employee self-service, reports and analytics and integrations. Its adoption can result in improved applicant flow, simplified employee onboarding, compliance and better employee performance.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use talentReef?
Key differentiators & advantages of talentReef
- Boost Quality Talent Flow: The tool consists of ATS and assessment solutions that help drive the best talent to the organization.
- Smarter Hiring Decisions: It allows talent managers to utilize weighting and practice questions that help them make smarter hiring decisions.
- Quick Response: Talentreef sends prompts in the form of real-time alerts and notifications throughout the hiring process. Prompts help candidates and hiring managers stay updated about what is going to happen next, enabling quick responses.
- Improved Employee Experience: Its features help customers receive continuous overall development while staying connected to organizational goals. These elements help improve employee experiences and boost productivity.
Talentreef supports a varied and diverse range of service industries by helping them cater to their high-volume recruitment and talent management requirements. Some of the major industries Talentreef serves are restaurants, convenience stores, grocery and distribution, retail, hospitality, automotive, wireless and more.
- Text-to-Apply: Talentreef comes with a text-to-apply feature that enables employers to supervise their mobile-driven candidates, make applying easier and stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends.
- KPI-Driven Reporting Engine: The suite consists of several best-practice reports such as time-to-fill metrics, recruitment source analysis, hiring and scoring decisions correlation, applicant flow differentiation and more. Clients are free to choose included options or build a customized report to suit their data visibility and analysis requirements.
- Integrated Employee Assessments: Talentreef saves time and effort utilized in manual candidate screening and assessment by scoring them based on attitude and behavioral traits, and depending on the industry, company culture and position.
- Configurable Hiring Workflows: Talentreef helps drive improved efficiency with the assistance of its configurable workflows. Workflows can be customized to meet organizational needs and to help support hiring procedures effectively.
- Real-Time Employee Engagement: The platform helps employers keep track of employee performance and life-cycle by identifying their maximum potential and conducting performance evaluations. Its tools grant improved visibility that helps effectively manage employee promotion, compensation, approvals, transfers and terminations.
- Comprehensive Program Health Insights: Its reporting and analytics solutions enable customers to leverage the benefits of improved visibility into talent management. It provides hiring managers with insights into comprehensive program health, segregated based on the employee position, place, market or nation.
Talentreef Suite Support
Email: To send a query, complaint or give feedback, users can send emails to [email protected] To request more information, send an email to [email protected]
Phone: Talentreef’s support team can be reached at (866) 562-2774.
Training: Users can schedule a live demo that is customized as per the business by filling out a form with your credentials on their demo request page.
Tickets: No such information is available on Talentreef’s website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 112 reviews: