What is SyncHR?
Industry Specialties: Professional Services, Manufacturing & Distribution, High Tech, Property Management, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
SyncHR is a comprehensive human capital management (HCM) platform that delivers benefits, payroll, time and attendance, talent management, and core HR capabilities to mid-market companies. The cloud-based system automates common tasks and can integrate with other business systems to provide real-time insights across an organization.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of SyncHR
- Use a Central System of Record: SyncHR is a unified platform that stores all information in a single database. This eliminates dual entry, streamlines data management and produces accurate data. It also allows the benefits, payroll and HR modules to seamlessly reflect updates and access configurations so they work as a connected unit.
- View Real-Time Insights: Tools let you build dashboards with tables and charts as well as ad-hoc reports that have drag-and-drop functionality for easily adding elements. The system includes a library of premade reports, or you can turn to SyncHR’s professional services offering to build custom reports. The reporting feature is also equipped with a time-relational model that grants a wider perspective of data, along with custom feeds that enable you to integrate with legacy systems.
- Develop a Skilled Workforce: The platform includes learning management capabilities so your organization can deliver e-learning. Features include content creation, pre-built courses, customization controls, on-demand learning, surveys and more. Automatic enrollment supports onboarding by sending required courses to new hires when they join.
- Empower Greater Performance: The performance management component offers tools for motivating employees and aligning them with business goals. It supports alerts and reminders, automation of the evaluation process and goal capturing. You can access and configure profiles as well as various performance factors. Reports and customizable dashboards provide insights.
- Increase Adoption of the Application: An intuitive interface encourages employees and admins to use the system.
SyncHR is particularly suitable for companies in the following sectors: retail, high tech, manufacturing and distribution, financial services, property management, healthcare and life sciences, and professional services. Its client base of over 250 customers includes Sphero, Omaha Track, Harvest Properties and QueBIT.
- Core HR: SyncHR is equipped with the following features: data management for compliance reporting, a dynamic org chart, document storage, position management and an employee self-service portal.
- Payroll: You can run date-based payroll for performing calculations in the past, present or future. You also have the ability to make adjustments in the middle of a period to account for new hires and other changes. The payroll feature supports automatic tax configurations, mass pay and retro-pay calculations. It also has a summarized sub-ledger, which balances entries for accurate accounting.
- Recruiting: This built-in module allows for a smooth flow from recruiting through onboarding. You can post openings on job boards, run background checks and create digital offer letters. Hiring managers have the ability to collaborate in the process by viewing and communicating with candidates. The system also supports WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) compliance.
- Compensation Management: SyncHR enables you to support a variety of compensation functions. The application includes an evaluation system to support fair and objective pay, salary updates, and a job description library for consistent compensation. A salary grade tool ensures your pay aligns with industry standards. You can also use the system to plan performance-based increases.
- Time and Attendance: This feature supports multiple methods for logging time, including mobile devices, time clocks and web punching. Scheduling capabilities help keep workers and shifts organized. Defining pay rules for individuals lets you track labor costs, and metrics on exceptions help you remain compliant. Automation is available for accruals and attendance.
- Benefits Administration: Some of the tools in this module include configuration for event rules and eligibility, ACA data, support for 1094 and 1095 forms, integration with carriers to support seamless data updates, and Evidence of Insurability (EOI) automation. The system guides employees through enrollment via a user-friendly interface that only populates applicable plans, and it supports guides, comparisons and help sections to assist employees with the process. Employees can trigger life events, and the system uses predetermined settings to update coverage details.
SyncHR Suite Support
Based on 28 reviews: