What is SmartRecruiters?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
SmartRecruiters is a full talent acquisition system designed to help businesses of all sizes attract, hire and retain talent. The collaborative system offers a variety of features and integrations to assist with all aspects of hiring.
The web-based system enables users to market open positions, attracting the top candidates. The user-friendly system aids managers with a variety of hiring tasks by guiding candidates through the application and hiring processes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SmartRecruiters?
Key differentiators & advantages of SmartRecruiters
- Boost Enagement: Configurable tasks, reminders and real-time dashboards allow managers to stay connected with applicants throughout hiring processes. These capabilities foster candidate engagement and help recruiters build relationships with talent communities. On average, SmartRecruiters increases response time by more than 50%, which helps to keep candidates engaged.
- Ensure Compliance: SmartRecruiters meets regulatory requirements in more than 100 countries. Users can audit reports on demand, ensuring that they are implementing a compliant recruiting process.
- Attract Top Talent: Source candidates through multiple channels, including social media and a variety of job boards. Candidates are able to use the one-click apply function to submit applications with ease. As a result, the average SmartRecruiters’ client sees a 120% increase in job applicant volume
- Collaborate: The system provides features that make it easy for the hiring team to collaborate, ensuring that all members can give input on the hiring process.
SmartRecruiters offers solutions that meet the recruiting needs of businesses of all sizes, across all industries.
- Job Posting: The system allows users to post jobs across multiple job boards. The system is able to identify the best platforms to source candidates from and measure hiring costs.
- Applicant Tracking System(ATS): Utilize customizable filters and keyword searches to track candidates and workflows. Tracking applicants provides hiring managers with high-level insights into overall performance.
- Job Offer: Extend offers to candidates directly through the platform with SmartRecruiters’ offer letter templates and configurable forms.
- Data Analytics and Reporting: Leverage recruiting data with real-time dashboards and reports. This functionality gives managers insight into what tasks are being done well and which processes need to be improved upon.
- Configurable Workflows: Users can automate and customize their workflows. The drag-and-drop interface allows users to quickly build new hiring processes.
- Integration: SmartRecruiter offers integrations with more than 350 third-party vendors. These integrations are all available to users at no additional cost and can be implemented into workflows with a few clicks.
Some of the product limitations include limited functionality of certain features and lack of customization capabilities. It’s essential to consider all of the product limitations before making a final selection on which software to implement. Some of the product limitations include:
- Provides limited flexibility in adding additional questions to the application questionnaire
- Doesn't provide one-click integration with internal HIRS systems
- Limited functionalities when using third-party recruiters or hiring agencies
- The mobile app doesn't replicte all the features of the online app
- Limited options for customization in case users want to capture additional information for specific positions
SmartRecruiters offers users three options for support packages:
- Standard Support: includes several self-help resources, online hlep tools and virtual training.
- Premium Support: includes access to ongoing consulting, training and support resources.
- Platinum Support: includes a Hiring Success Team, including a senior support agent and senior customer success manager to provide 24/7 support.
mail_outlineEmail: Support is available to users via web chat as well as email. Users can contact support by sending an email to [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can locate information about phone support by logging into their SmartRecruiters account and selecting the “Contact Support” link in the user menu.
schoolTraining: SmartRecruiters’ help center offers users a variety of support and self-learning resources, including resource articles that cover numerous topics such as assistance with the mobile app and conducting interviews.
local_offerTickets: Users can locate information about submitting support tickets by logging into their SmartRecruiters account and selecting the “Contact Support” link in the user menu.
Cost of Ownership
Pricing is based on the number of users, support package, implementation package, training and customization.
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 677 reviews: