What is SmartRecruiters?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
SmartRecruiters is a full talent acquisition system designed to help businesses of all sizes attract, hire and retain talent. The collaborative system offers a variety of features and integrations to assist with all aspects of hiring.
The web-based system enables users to market open positions, attracting the top candidates. The user-friendly system aids managers with a variety of hiring tasks by guiding candidates through the application and hiring processes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SmartRecruiters?
Key differentiators & advantages of SmartRecruiters
- Boost Enagement: Configurable tasks, reminders and real-time dashboards allow managers to stay connected with applicants throughout hiring processes. These capabilities foster candidate engagement and help recruiters build relationships with talent communities. On average, SmartRecruiters increases response time by more than 50%, which helps to keep candidates engaged.
- Ensure Compliance: SmartRecruiters meets regulatory requirements in more than 100 countries. Users can audit reports on demand, ensuring that they are implementing a compliant recruiting process.
- Attract Top Talent: Source candidates through multiple channels, including social media and a variety of job boards. Candidates are able to use the one-click apply function to submit applications with ease. As a result, the average SmartRecruiters’ client sees a 120% increase in job applicant volume
- Collaborate: The system provides features that make it easy for the hiring team to collaborate, ensuring that all members can give input on the hiring process.
SmartRecruiters offers solutions that meet the recruiting needs of businesses of all sizes, across all industries.
- Job Posting: The system allows users to post jobs across multiple job boards. The system is able to identify the best platforms to source candidates from and measure hiring costs.
- Applicant Tracking System(ATS): Utilize customizable filters and keyword searches to track candidates and workflows. Tracking applicants provides hiring managers with high-level insights into overall performance.
- Job Offer: Extend offers to candidates directly through the platform with SmartRecruiters’ offer letter templates and configurable forms.
- Data Analytics and Reporting: Leverage recruiting data with real-time dashboards and reports. This functionality gives managers insight into what tasks are being done well and which processes need to be improved upon.
- Configurable Workflows: Users can automate and customize their workflows. The drag-and-drop interface allows users to quickly build new hiring processes.
- Integration: SmartRecruiter offers integrations with more than 350 third-party vendors. These integrations are all available to users at no additional cost and can be implemented into workflows with a few clicks.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include limited functionality of certain features and lack of customization capabilities. It’s essential to consider all of the product limitations before making a final selection on which software to implement. Some of the product limitations include:
- Provides limited flexibility in adding additional questions to the application questionnaire
- Doesn't provide one-click integration with internal HIRS systems
- Limited functionalities when using third-party recruiters or hiring agencies
- The mobile app doesn't replicte all the features of the online app
- Limited options for customization in case users want to capture additional information for specific positions
SmartRecruiters Suite SupportSmartRecruiters offers users three options for support packages:
- Standard Support: includes several self-help resources, online hlep tools and virtual training.
- Premium Support: includes access to ongoing consulting, training and support resources.
- Platinum Support: includes a Hiring Success Team, including a senior support agent and senior customer success manager to provide 24/7 support.
mail_outlineEmail: Support is available to users via web chat as well as email. Users can contact support by sending an email to [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can locate information about phone support by logging into their SmartRecruiters account and selecting the “Contact Support” link in the user menu.
schoolTraining: SmartRecruiters’ help center offers users a variety of support and self-learning resources, including resource articles that cover numerous topics such as assistance with the mobile app and conducting interviews.
local_offerTickets: Users can locate information about submitting support tickets by logging into their SmartRecruiters account and selecting the “Contact Support” link in the user menu.
Cost of Ownership for SmartRecruitersPricing is based on the number of users, support package, implementation package, training and customization
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for HR Management Software
The following reviews for SmartRecruiters are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
It's promising product but raising subscription fee abnormally
Reliable and ease of use stands at the top. Job boards are very effective and we get quality resume.
It's started as free app with all the features. The promise of SR was it will remain free. Though it's still free but full functionality admin controls are now restricted to pod users
Should introduce economical packages for SMEs
ATS that allows you to keep on track with your hiring at ease
I can manage all of my hiring projects in one place, different levels of collaboration, integration with a huge variaties of job boards, easily customisable. you can create all types of templates for different flows from rejection emails, to offer emails. integrates with other systems like video interviews or assessments which creates a smooth and easy flow. they are now introducing a new feature - an AI assistant and that should be a massive addition to the functionality - the system will now be able match your JD with the most suitable candidates
It might feel a bit overwhelming with a lot of features that you don't necessarily use. there's lots of functionality which is great for bigger companies but which I personally don't use and they sometimes slow me down, though I totally understand the necessity of those. I'm lacking notifications to respond to the candidates if I haven't been in touch with them for a while
All recruitment processes kept in one place
Every Recruiter or HR person should try SmartRecruiters!
The SmartRecruiters platform is seamless. I love that I can create a job posting and post it to a host of job boards, then pay for it in one simple step. SmartRecruiters will also post the job on a host of free sites. Our hiring Managers can access the system easily with minimal training. Candidates can apply quickly via their mobile devices and it is simple which attracts more candidates. If I ever have a question, their priority support responds immediately and resolves any issues. Bottom line is SmartRecruiters saves me time and money and makes my job easier.
Nothing. The team at SR listen to my needs as a customer and work to give a solution for all customers. The system has only been even more perfected over time.
I recommend every Recruiter or HR person seeking a way to attract candidates, give SmartRecruiters a try. You will attract candidates and have everything organized. Communicating with those candidates and tracking them is streamlined, allowing you to move onto other tasks at hand. Plus the bottom line to every organization is saving money, and using the SmartRecruiters system will do that for you.