What is Sentrifugo?
Industry Specialties: serves all industries
Sentrifugo is a cloud-based platform that offers performance appraisal, employee self-service, leave management, talent acquisition, asset management and time tracking. Designed for small and medium enterprises, it has customizable features and is completely free.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sentrifugo?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sentrifugo
- Free and Open Source: Sentrifugo has no hidden costs and trial periods, letting companies save money while accessing HR capabilities. It is an open-source application that provides complete freedom to customize based on the organization’s needs.
- User-Friendly: Users can create, upload and manage policy documents. Documents can be organized by category and uploaded one at a time or in batches of multiple documents.
- Save Time: Users can save valuable time and view important information at a glance. Dashboards avoid tiresome menu redirections and keep users updated with organization-wide announcements.
- Save Expenses: The system provides more visibility to manage employee expenses efficiently. Users can create and submit expenses for approval. It enables managers to get an overview of employees' entire trip expenses at once.
- Increase Productivity: Users can formulate questions to evaluate managers' performance and optimize productivity. They can view managers’ overall rating and appraisal, by questions or by employees. With this feature, employees can share feedback on their managers' overall performance.
- Seamless Hiring: Sentrifugo helps with the hiring process through its background check feature. Users can track the status of applicants’ background checks as they progress through the system.
Sentrifugo serves all small and medium scale businesses. It’s most suitable for IT services companies and web hosting companies.
- Performance Appraisal: This feature empowers organizations to build their own appraisal process. It allows employees to provide self-appraisal ratings and comments. Managers can assess employees' performance over a specific period of time, give feedback and offer suggestions. They can define future training needs and provide a benchmark for employees to target.
- Employee Self-Service: Organizations can put an end to time-consuming administration and paperwork. The system allows employees to access and modify personal information, track time off details, and schedule meetings and events based on the availability of teammates. It enables managers to view and modify team member details as well as customize reports.
- Analytics: The solution provides comprehensive analytics of user activity, attrition rates, employees by department and other essential reports. It generates custom reports with the ability to view and/or export to Excel or PDF.
- Background Checks: Sentrifugo ensures that job candidates have provided genuine information. The system provides a compilation of employee’s prior history along with accuracy checks. Users can also assign agencies to perform background checks and track their progress.
- Leave Management: Managers can easily view leave information with a centralized summary. They can define leave management options for a department or an entire business unit by determining weekends, work hours, transfer requests and many other conditions. The system determines the leave calendar for holiday groups and associates them with employees individually.
- Service Request: This feature manages and configures service request settings and allows employees to submit requests or report incidents and view their status. Managers can define request categories and types, and assign executors and approvers at multiple levels.
- Talent Acquisition: The solution provides a full cycle resource requisition process, from request initialization to candidate resume management. It can both create resource requisitions and obtain approval from multiple levels. Capabilities include interview scheduling, shortlisting and candidate selection.
- Interview Schedule: Users can schedule interviews based on the interviewer's availability, receive alerts on their custom dashboard and schedule next level interviews for selected candidates. They can keep track of interview rounds, along with accompanying feedback and shortlist candidates. Before scheduling an interview, the user has the ability to view comments of each interviewer in previous rounds.
- Asset Management: The system stores and maintains comprehensive asset information. Managers can keep track of the organization's assets and assign them to employees. Employees can raise requests to replace or repair assets that have stopped working.
- Incident Management: The feature streamlines disciplinary incident management processes. Users can monitor and track employee’s disciplinary incidents as well as record employee statements and action taken.
- Employee Exit: Organizations can make the employee exit process smooth and hassle-free. The system enables users to raise and manage exit requests and create customized exit interview questions.
User feedback indicates the following limitations of Sentrifugo, as of the time of this review:
- Does not have a payroll feature.
- Lacks integration with attendance management and performance appraisal.
- Does not have a mobile application.
- Does not allow integration with other systems.
- Takes time for configuration.
- Has limited reporting features.
Sentrifugo Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For any queries, email [email protected]
phonePhone: No support phone number is mentioned.
schoolTraining: Blogs, discussion forums and FAQs are provided on the website so that users can find answers to their questions.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a new ticket or check ticket status through the website. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which can be used to track progress and responses online. For reference, it provides a complete archive and history of all user support requests.