What is Recruitee?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Recruitee is a collaborative employee recruitment and applicant tracking system that enables hiring managers and recruiters to cater to their talent acquisition requirements. It makes hiring easier through three steps: attract talent, automate tasks and predict success. It’s user-friendly and effectively adapts to a range of organizational processes to optimize the hiring workflow in the best possible ways.
Organizations can leverage it to reduce hiring expenses, enhance their talent pool and streamline the entire recruitment and hiring process. An easy-to-use dashboard offers capabilities such as team collaboration, creation of multiple talent pools, custom pipelines, bulk actions, data export and visualization, and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Recruitee?
Key differentiators & advantages of Recruitee
- Employer Branding: Recruitee has tools that let companies create an employer brand image, helping attract applicants to open vacancies.
- Seamless Integration: The platform enables recruiters to seamlessly import data and integrate their career site with a personal domain so it can be a part of the company website.
- Candidate-Friendly Application: Advanced applicant screening questionnaires and a smooth job application experience make the process simple and easy for candidates.
- Multiple Talent Sources: Recruiters and talent managers can source job applicants from several popular social platforms like GitHub, Dribble and Facebook.
- Faster Sourcing: Users can save time and efforts invested in sourcing applicants, using automated functionality that pre-fills the applicant’s credentials and imports them directly to the Recruitee account.
- Free Trial: Users can try the software for 18 days to help them make an informed purchase decision. Users can start a free trial without needing to fill out their credit card details.
- Task Streamlining: Users can cut down on manual tasks by performing bulk actions within the individual talent pools, letting them focus on other crucial tasks.
- Easy Collaboration: Hiring managers and recruiters can collaborate with ease with features such as team notes, activity updates, custom views and quick filters.
- Quick Candidate Evaluations: The software speeds up candidate evaluations and facilitates improved decision. Users can perform collaborative evaluations, use custom score cards and evaluation templates, synchronize calendars, share and receive email notifications, and have in-app video calls, all from a single dashboard.
- Insightful Decisions: Managers can perform an in-depth analysis of the job performance of each employee, view automated reports, apply advanced filters to check performance trends and metrics, and visualize data.
Recruitee serves companies and industries of all types and sizes. It is an award-winning product and currently serves around 3,000 companies from 50+ countries all over the world.
- Job Promoting: The platform enables recruiters and talent managers to post jobs on popular free and paid job boards, both locally and internationally.
- Scalable Talent Pools: Users can create multiple and scalable talent pools that can be used to cater to future hiring requirements.
- One-Click Posting: The system reduces manual work by letting users add job advertisements to job boards in a single click.
- Talent Management: Organizations can ensure they always have the right people for the right job. The system lets users manage multiple talent pools and stay up to date with the best potential talent.
- Applicant Tracking: Users can automate their hiring pipelines with advanced job applicant tracking tools. The software offers features such as a custom hiring pipeline, an instant overview, smart search using advanced app filters, and automatic actions and triggers.
- Candidate Communications: Hiring managers are able to communicate with applicants more efficiently via features like an in-app mailbox, personalized access, email automation and resume parsing.
- Job Success Metrics: Depending on the type of organization, users can track various aspects of job success such as hiring roles, task completion, top sources of applicants and more. Visual charts and reports on the user dashboard make it easy to digest the data.
- Candidate Conversions: The platform helps recruiters boost and optimize conversions by identifying channels that bring the best talent and viewing time-to-hire data.
- AI-Powered Job Boards: Users can leverage AI and data visualization to find the most appropriate job board recommendations for 1200+ job boards globally, including paid and free job posting platforms and social media channels.
- Mobile Application: Users can take care of tasks from anywhere, with mobile apps for Android and Apple devices.
At the time of this review, user feedback indicates the following limitations of Recruitee:
- It lacks the ability to forward candidate resumes or send external emails to anyone outside the organizational network.
- Customization options are limited.
- A candidate referral program option is missing.
Recruitee Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: No address is mentioned for contacting support.
phonePhone: No information available.
schoolTraining: The “Resources” tab on the website consists of a help desk, FAQs and several blogs that users can use for self training.
local_offerTickets: The website does not contain this functionality.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 238 reviews: