What is PrismHR?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
PrismHR offers flexible, customizable and efficient solutions to support the comprehensive payroll, benefits and HR management requirements of small businesses and HR service providers. It provides assistive capabilities through the six key modules: platform, payroll, talent, time, employee portal and benefits.
Its marketplace offerings include tools for financial wellness, identity protection, time and attendance, voluntary insurance, compliance, consulting services, taxes and more. These add-on capabilities are pre-integrated and give HR providers validated connections.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PrismHR?
Key differentiators & advantages of PrismHR
- Lowers Risk: Address compliance-related issues to reduce risks, and stay up-to-date and informed about the latest legislation updates like COBRA.
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Automatic flow and sharing of data across the platform’s modules reduces manual work, saves time and leads to enhanced efficiency. The integrated application requires users to feed in data just once and then shares it among all modules.
- Promotes Business Growth: Promote productivity and business growth through several solutions and tools such as hiring, onboarding, performance management, reporting, payroll and benefits.
- Boosts Revenue: Improve revenue with automation features that help the company to save on costs by needing fewer employees.
- Saves Costs: Managers can create a fair benefits and compensation plan based on performance, helping save unnecessary expenses.
- Manages Financial Wellness: Helps manage finances via health saving accounts, electronic pay cards and financial education.
Although PrismHR serves all industries, it offers special assistance to organizations in the professional employer organizations and administrative service industry. It currently serves more than 88,000 small and mid-sized enterprises across the U.S. and helps process more than $57 billion in payroll each year.
For Small Business
- Talent Management: Helps talent managers find, recruit and retain the best performing employees. Facilitates applicant tracking, employee onboarding and performance management.
- Employee Benefits: Small businesses can create affordable benefits packages that suit their requirements. Cuts paper usage and encourages greater transparency, accuracy and security for benefit enrollment and employee record-keeping.
- Payroll Management: Execute quick and efficient payroll processing, with the assistance of a variety of tools that help managers review timesheets and calculate, review, approve and process payroll. Offers real-time auto pay or wire transfer.
- Time and Labor Tracking: Provides accurate details like employee login information, idle time and productivity, which help reduce labor costs, administration expenses and compliance risk. Employees can clock in or out, request time off, view timesheet entries and share messages, all through a single dashboard.
- Employee Portal: Managers and employees can have easy access to HR and payroll information through any device 24/7. The configurable dashboard helps view and manage benefit details, pay stubs, PTO requests, tax documents, event and holiday calendars, and HR support contact information.
- Reporting and HR Analytics: Provides real-time reporting in all human capital and recruitment management scenarios with automated payroll, report sharing and role-based permissions to view data. The HR analytics dashboard offers ease of access and a view of employee reports, along with prebuilt and custom templates.
For HR Services Providers
- PrismHR Platform: Provides a web-based platform with functionalities such as ClientSpace, reporting, an API and HR administration.
- Payroll: Manage and process payroll quickly, efficiently and with maximized accuracy.
- Financial Operation: Manage financial functions such as reconciliation checks, integration with major ledger systems and billing for receivables.
- Benefits Enrollment: Provide mobile and web-based enrollment benefit solutions to clients. Schedule, plan and manage multiple benefit enrollment programs via a dashboard.
- Benefits Administration: Manage client benefit programs with improved flexibility and accuracy, and customize them according to client needs. The reporting and calculation tools are made to address and adhere to the Affordable Care Act.
- Data Bridge: Streamlines data transfer to carriers, automatically extracting, transforming, validating and transferring employee enrollment information. Improves the user experience, increases accuracy while recording data, saves time and reduces liability.
- Talent Management: Enables employers to recruit, source and retain the best candidates within the organization. Helps focus on employee engagement, boost efficiency and productivity through automation, and align individual goals and performance with overall business objectives.
- Hiring: Clients can search, manage and hire qualified employees using the applicant tracking system. Configuration options create a streamlined and efficient hiring process that brings in the best talent.
- Employee Onboarding: Facilitates paperless onboarding. Tools help recruiters draft, share and distribute employee reports, surveys, forms and training videos to new hires. Workflow channels help create a custom onboarding experience.
- Performance Management: Create pre-defined achievable goals and offer consistent coaching, development planning and constructive feedback to employees. Position-based custom templates grant quick access to content and reviews.
- Time and Labor: Worksite users can share, track and request PTO and leave. The fully integrated software lets users not worry about managing user names, passwords and other credentials for logging into multiple systems. Employees can view pay stubs, timesheets and payroll reports.
- Employee Portal: Accessible anytime, from any device. Its ease of usage and customization features helps decrease support costs, build more loyal clients and enhance manager and employee experiences.
According to user feedback at the time of this review, some of the product limitations include:
- No central repository with users’ HR information.
- Difficult to navigate the PTO section.
- Outdated user interface.
phonePhone: (877) 837-4311.
schoolTraining: The “Resources” section of the website includes case studies, e-books, reports and webinars, categorized by type of audience and topic.
local_offerTickets: Log in with credentials in the Customer Resource Center.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 11 reviews: