What is PrismHR?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
PrismHR offers flexible, customizable and efficient solutions to support the comprehensive payroll, benefits and HR management requirements of small businesses and HR service providers. It provides assistive capabilities through the six key modules: platform, payroll, talent, time, employee portal and benefits.
Its marketplace offerings include tools for financial wellness, identity protection, time and attendance, voluntary insurance, compliance, consulting services, taxes and more. These add-on capabilities are pre-integrated and give HR providers validated connections.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PrismHR?
Key differentiators & advantages of PrismHR
- Lowers Risk: The software lets companies address compliance-related issues to reduce risks. The robust platform is equipped to let users stay up-to-date and informed about the latest legislation updates like COBRA.
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Automatic flow and sharing of data across the platform’s modules reduces manual work, saves time and leads to enhanced efficiency. The integrated application requires users to feed in data just once and then shares it among all modules.
- Promotes Business Growth: The scalable solutions yield productivity and business growth through several solutions and tools such as hiring, onboarding, performance management, reporting, payroll and benefits.
- Boosts Revenue: Companies can boost their revenue using this suite, as its automation features require them to keep fewer employees and help save cost.
- Saves Costs: The benefits administration solutions enable managers to create a fair benefits and compensation plan based on performance, which helps save unnecessary expenses.
- Manages Financial Wellness: PrismHR enables users to manage finances via health saving accounts, electronic pay cards and financial education.
Although PrismHR serves all industries, it offers special assistance to organizations in the professional employer organizations and administrative service industry. It currently serves more than 88,000 small and mid-sized enterprises across the U.S. and helps process more than $57 billion in payroll each year.
- Talent Management: The software helps talent managers find, recruit and retain the best performing employees. A set of tools and functionalities help users with applicant tracking, employee onboarding and performance management.
- Employee Benefits: Small businesses can create affordable benefits packages that suit their requirements. The electronic benefits enrollment cuts paper usage and encourages greater transparency, accuracy and security to benefit enrollment and employee record-keeping.
- Payroll Management: The software lets organizations execute quick and efficient payroll processing, with the assistance of a variety of tools that help managers review timesheets and calculate, review, approve and process payroll. It offers real-time auto pay or wire transfer.
- Time and Labor Tracking: These tools let users get accurate details like employee login information, idle time and productivity, which help cut labor cost, administration cost and compliance risk. Employees can clock in/out, request time off, view timesheet entries and share messages, all through a single dashboard.
- Employee Portal: Managers and employees can have easy access to HR and payroll information through any device 24/7. The configurable dashboard allows users to view and manage benefit details, pay stubs, PTO requests, tax documents, event and holiday calendars, and HR support contact information.
- Reporting and HR Analytics: The platform provides real-time reporting in all human capital and recruitment management scenarios. The HR analytics dashboard offers ease of access and a view of employee reports, along with pre-built and custom templates. Automated payrolls, report sharing and role-based permissions to view data make it a useful tool for reporting and HR analytics.
For Small Business
- PrismHR Platform: The software provides users with a web-based platform with functionalities such as ClientSpace, reporting, API and HR administration.
- Payroll: Its payroll tools help users manage and process payrolls quickly, efficiently and with maximized accuracy.
- Financial Operation: As a part of its payroll management software, PrismHR’s financial operations tools enable users to manage financial functions such as reconciliation checks, integration with major ledger systems and billing for receivables.
- Benefits Enrollment: This functionality lets users provide mobile and web-based enrollment benefit solutions to their clients. Users can also schedule, plan and manage multiple benefit enrollment programs via a dashboard.
- Benefits Administration: Users can manage client’s benefit programs with improved flexibility and accuracy, and customize them according to their needs. The reporting and calculation tools are made to address and adhere to the Affordable Care Act.
- Data Bridge: The software streamlines data transfer to carriers, automatically extracting, transforming, validating and transferring employee enrollment information. It leads to improved user experience, increases accuracy while recording data, saves time and reduces liability.
- Talent Management: The suite enables employers to recruit, source as well as retain the best candidates within the organization. It also helps focus on employee engagement, boost efficiency and productivity through automation, and align individual goals and performance with overall business objectives.
- Hiring: Clients can search, manage and hire qualified employees using the applicant tracking system. With configuration options, users can create a streamlined and efficient hiring process that brings the best talent to the organization.
- Employee Onboarding: PrismHR facilitates paperless onboarding. Using these tools, recruiters can draft, share and distribute employee reports, surveys, forms and training videos with new hires. Workflow channels help create a custom onboarding experience.
- Performance Management: The system provides capabilities that enable users to create pre-defined achievable goals and offer consistent coaching, development planning and constructive feedback to the employees. Position-based custom templates allow quick access to content and reviews.
- Time and Labor: Worksite users can share, track and request PTO and leave. The fully integrated software lets users not worry about managing user names, passwords and other credentials for logging into multiple systems. Employees can view pay stubs, timesheets and payroll reports.
- Employee Portal: The portal has an easy-to-use user interface that can be accessed anytime, from any device. Its ease of usage and customization features helps decrease support costs, build more loyal clients and enhance manager and employee experiences.
For HR Services Providers
According to user feedback at the time of this review, some of the product limitations include:
- The software offers no central repository with users’ HR information.
- Its PTO section can be difficult to navigate.
- Some users find its user interface outdated.
PRODUCT NAME Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: PrismHR does not provide email support.
phonePhone: Users can contact (877) 837-4311 for support.
schoolTraining: The “Resources” section of the website includes case studies, e-books, reports and webinars, categorized by type of audience and topic.
local_offerTickets: To raise a ticket, users can log in with their credentials in the Customer Resource Center.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 11 reviews: