What is PCRecruiter?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
PCRecruiter helps managers find qualified candidates for open positions and track them through each step of the hiring process. From posting positions on job boards to onboarding, it helps to streamline the entire process.
With features designed to facilitate hiring, permanent placement and staffing agencies, it helps recruiters at all levels find the best candidates for any open position. With a well-rounded base of features, managers can add additional features or integrating with third-party products.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PCRecruiter?
Key differentiators & advantages of PCRecruiter
- Better Candidates: Leverage the system’s tracking capabilities to see where candidates were sourced and measure the success of recruiting efforts. The system can also help screen candidates with customized questionnaires that ensure only qualified candidates are considered for the position.
- Customizable: Adjust the system to meet specific business needs, including customization of the screen layout. Consultants are available to help businesses determine what specific enhancements can be made to best fit the business model.
- Integrate With CareerBuilder: PCRecruiter offers integrations with CareerBuilder, enabling businesses to source candidates from the job boards they’re most likely to be searching.
- Secure Data: Synchronize records with Microsoft Outlook and Google Contacts securely. PCRecruiter promises users consistent system updates that ensure the software is prepared to defend against data breaches.
- Integration: PCRecruiter offers integrations with a variety of third-party solutions, including Microsoft Outlook, TextKernel and RingCentral.
Main Sequence Technology Inc., the developer of PCRecruiter, provides recruiting and applicant tracking to clients of all sizes across all industries. The vendor partners with noteworthy companies such as Monster, Indeed, IBM, Paychex and Microsoft.
- Reporting: Generate reports based on data points, including timesheet information, interviews and productivity metrics. Managers can also utilize custom reporting options to generate unique reports based on business needs.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): Leverage the system’s customizable Pipeline and Rollup list features to track applicants throughout every stage of the hiring process.
- Boolean Search: Search through resumes, notes, keywords and more with the system’s boolean search function.
- Job Posting: Save positions to the system and automatically post them to the organization’s website, allowing candidates to search and apply for jobs directly through the business's website.
- Candidate Screening: Customize questionnaires and surveys to screen for qualified candidates based on specific requirements.
- Mobile App: Source candidates, review resumes, make calls, create activities and more directly through PCRecruiter’s mobile app.
LimitationsWhen shopping for software, it is important to be aware of the limitations of the products in consideration. PCRecruiter lacks some advanced functionalities and fails to successfully interface with additional systems. Some of the specific product limitations include:
- There is no option for job postings
- Lacks assessments and background screening features
- Does not assist in managing workflows
- Does not provide education resources such as webinars and video tutorials
- The system does not effectively interface with MS Outlook, making it difficult to follow up on scheduling
PCRecruiter Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support is available via email and web chat. Users can send emails for support directly through PCRecruiter’s website, or chat with an expert via the vendor’s web chat function.
phonePhone: Users can contact support by calling 440-946-5214 and selecting menu option four.
schoolTraining: PCRecruiter offers self-learning resources through the support portal. Users have access to a variety of tools, including brief video tutorials. Users can also request training sessions by submitting support tickets.
local_offerTickets: Submit tickets and track their status by logging into the support portal.
Cost of Ownership for PCRecruiter
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||