What is Paycor Recruiting?
Industry Specialties: Serves healthcare, education, nonprofit, professional services, manufacturing, restaurant and retail industries
Paycor Recruiting, formerly known as Newton Software, is a recruiting and applicant tracking system built by hiring experts for hiring teams. It’s modules help make the hiring process easy and simple for applicants and hiring managers alike. Users can keep track of interview schedules, hiring records, open positions and who is where in the hiring process through an easy-to-use interface.
It also helps keep users compliant with multiple regulations and provides robust reporting for actionable insights and accessible information. It helps users increase the efficiency of their hiring processes, boosts reporting accuracy and provides an intuitive user experience.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Paycor Recruiting?
Key differentiators & advantages of Paycor Recruiting
- Strengthen Your Brand: Users can ensure that their applicants are seeing a presentable and informative environment when job hunting. With Paycor Recruiting, users can easily create branded material that matches their business without looping in help from IT.
- Hire Quality: Paycor Recruiting gives users the tools necessary to pick the best candidates for positions they are suited for. Users can quickly leverage one-click job postings to numerous free job hunting sites.
- Faster Recruiting: Don’t keep hiring managers chained to their desks with mobile accessibility via smartphone and laptop. Paycor Recruiting is designed to be as responsive as possible to keep your hiring processes flowing.
- Helpful Analytics: Paycor Recruiting helps hiring teams make productive decisions with helpful metrics and insightful information. Users can measure important processes like time-to-hire and how impactful lead sources are.
- Automate for Efficiency: Save your employees for the important tasks by automating tedious and time-intensive processes like offer letter creation and distribution
Paycor’s products serve a variety of industries, but Paycor Recruiting focuses specifically on the needs of hiring teams. Their products support over 30,000 small to medium-sized businesses with a range of HRIS processes.
- Applicant Tracking: Paycor Recruiting’s ATS optimizes all critical recruiting processes to ensure accurate and efficient recruiting. It provides up-to-date information on all candidates so that users never pass up on the right candidate for a key position.
- Customizable Job Applications: Making application submissions easy is key to giving your interested candidates the right information. Paycor Recruiting provides applications in English and Spanish, along with out-of-the-box compliance tools.
- Referrals and Communication: Paycor Recruiting helps users reward their employees for referring applicants. It includes a simple tool for team members to quickly share job opportunities via personal and social networks.
- Compliance Reports: The system keeps businesses compliant with OFCCP and EEO regulations and automates keeping track of rejected applicants, hiring offers and flow logs.
- Recruitment Dashboards: The system’s pre-built dashboards include all of the vital overview pages hiring managers need. Teams can gain accessible visibility into their upcoming tasks and how applicants are flowing through the hiring process.
- Background Checks: Paycor Recruiting moves all private hiring information away from the business to a team of experts. All background check results are locked behind a password for extra security, and applicants can view their information through a secure login.
- Hiring Reports: The system automatically fixes and maintains proper formatting for all reports so that decision makers get the most up-to-date and accurate information on candidates.
Paycor Recruiting Suite Support
Paycor customers can call a support number for help, employees of companies using Paycor products need to contact them through their HR or payroll advocates:
mail_outlineEmail: Support email information is not listed on Paycor’s site.
phonePhone: Customers can call (855) 565-3285 for answers to common questions and support. Companies using Paycor products should reach out via HR or payroll members.
schoolTraining: Interested parties can view webinars, videos, whitepapers, guides and a full Resource Center to help on how to use and improve proficiency with their products.
local_offerTickets: Ticket submission information is not available.