What is Paycor?Paycor is a full-service HR system designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. Paycor provides solutions that assist with a variety of core HR tasks, including hiring, learning and development, time tracking, and payroll.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Paycor
- Boost Engagement: Employees can utilize a combination of virtual, classroom and social capabilities within the platform to control the pace of their own self-learning. Employees can also access the platform from any internet-connected device, allowing them to clock in, change their personal information and more directly through the system.
- Unified System: Complete all core HR tasks through one unified platform, eliminating the need to log in to different systems to complete different tasks. Data is tracked and consolidated within the platform, allowing HR managers to generate reports that provide a high-level overview of HR practices.
- Streamline Data Entry: Import applicant data and streamline all HR processes, including applicant tracking and payroll. The system automatically imports data, updates relevant data fields and eliminates duplicate data entries.
Paycor serves more than 36,000 small and medium-sized businesses globally, in all industries. The solution offers customizations specific to a variety of industries, including retail, restaurant, healthcare, nonprofit, professional services and manufacturing industries. Some of Paycor’s noteworthy clients include Little Caesars Pizza, Goodwill and the YMCA.
- Recruitment and Onboarding: Automate recruiting and onboarding practices with branded career sites and by providing rewards for employee referrals.
- Benefits Management: Centralize employee information in one location, and allow employees to self-enroll in benefits plans by logging into the system. Leverage benefits analytics to gain high-level insights into how to maximize employee benefits packages.
- Learning and Development: Employees can search for courses, take notes, provide feedback and access a variety of learning tools from any internet-connected device.
- Payroll: Streamline payroll processing with Paycor’s general ledger data integration and allowing employees to use self-service features through the platform. Employees can access pay stubs, history and tax forms directly through the system.
- Time and Attendance: Monitor employee hours and predict labor costs based on historical data. Users can manage employee time-off requests and remedy time clock errors directly through the platform. Employees can use the mobile app to clock in for shifts.
- Reporting and Analytics: Combine HR, payroll and time data into one report. The system can track and store data across all HR fields and compile reports to help provide managers with insights into standard business practices.
Paycor Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from user ratings and reviews, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Paycor is suitable for small and medium business, providing unified payroll, time and attendance, and other HR solutions. Many reviewers noted that the software’s integration needs to be more updated and the reporting faster and less buggy. Additionally, the review tools are hard to use and don’t support employee comments. However Paycor has responsive customer service, efficient payroll, ACA filing, time and attendance, and customization. These strengths, combined with its ease of use, make it an attractive choice for companies with less advanced needs and less technical expertise available to implement and maintain a complex HR platform.
Based on 2580 reviews: