What is Paycom?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Paycom’s software suite automates a variety of the core tasks necessary for attracting, managing and retaining talent. It helps businesses to streamline their processes and relieve the burden of unnecessary paperwork, allowing managers to focus on tasks that cannot be automated.
Its cloud-based deployment lets managers access its features from any internet-connected device, enabling them to complete tasks even when they’re out of the office. It facilitates tasks such as benefits administration, reporting, onboarding and learning management.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Paycom?
Key differentiators & advantages of Paycom
- Automate Key Processes: By allowing the system to automate processes such as applicant tracking and payroll processing, managers can streamline and optimize their workflows.
- Boost Employee Engagement: Learning and development functionalities help managers to develop employees and encouraging employees to seek out opportunities for self-development. These features help prepare them for new responsibilities or step into new roles.
- Compliance: Paycom’s built-in reporting features allow the system to check for compliance with regulatory and legislative guidelines, including the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Security: Paycom leverages 256-bit encryption and boasts multiple offsite locations where backups are housed and monitored at all times. Users can rest easy knowing that their data is less likely to be compromised due to the vendor’s high level of security protections.
- Unified Platform: Allowing users to access a variety of functionalities through the platform interface, Paycom lets managers to complete multiple core HR tasks without ever leaving the system.
Founded in 1998, Paycom began as a payroll solution. Since it’s founding more than 20 years ago, it has expanded to provide solutions that meet the HR needs of businesses of all sizes in all industries.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): The system lets users build customizable databases to view relevant applicant information and track candidates as they move through the application process. Managers can search the system to sort applicants by information such as degree, specific skill sets, work history and more.
- Compensation Management: Managers can define budgets, award bonuses and integrate with payroll to ensure that all employees receive fair compensation without overspending.
- Job Posting: Paycom allows managers to post open positions to thousands of job boards. Managers can also rely on recruitment data to build reports to determine if their recruiting efforts are working.
- Payroll: Paycom calculates taxes, processes payroll, accounts for employee expenses and more. Managers can automate payroll processing, ensuring that employees are always paid the accurate amount at the correct time.
- Performance Management: Managers can schedule and facilitate employee performance appraisals directly through the platform.
- Reporting: Users can leverage Paycom’s built-in analytics to generate reports on a variety of processes, including payroll, time and attendance, compensation and more.
- Scheduling: Managers can create and edit employee schedules and approve requests for time off through the system’s calendar. Paycom can also automate time tracking and integrate with payroll to streamline pay processing.
Paycom Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support requests can be submitted directly through the Paycom website.
phonePhone: Phone support can be reached by calling 1-800-580-4505.
schoolTraining: Paycom University offers free training and certification courses to managers and employees, helping guide them toward becoming solution experts. Users can find answers to commonly asked questions on the “Tips” page. There are also articles for reference on Paycom’s blog site, which cover a variety of topics including employee engagement, the Fair Labor Standards Act and talent management.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit support requests via the Paycom website.