What is OrgChart?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
OrgChart simplifies charting and empowers companies through business intelligence technology. It allows users to create and maintain organizational charts using existing data for workforce planning, and provides solutions for automation, talent visualization, re-organizations and mergers, succession planning, and templates. It updates the charts automatically as data is changed, reducing manual tasks. The dashboard supports German, English, French and Spanish.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use OrgChart?
Key differentiators & advantages of OrgChart
- Free Trial: Use free for 14 days to help decide how well the solution meets requirements.
- Secure Planning and Communication: Securely create plans and communicate them effectively to an audience.
- Save Time: Drag-and-drop tools for org chart creation and management help save time by enabling managers to graphically restructure charts in real time.
- Leverage Data: Make informed decisions with data insights derived from organizational charts.
- Model Multiple Scenarios: Model and compare multiple scenarios to refine and explore all possibilities, as well as identify potential threats and opportunities arising from each scenario.
- Bring Structure: Segregate and organize information using multiple org chart templates.
OrgChart serves businesses of all sizes in every industry.
- Data Import: Create org charts using SQL and Excel databases, and integrate with HR solutions such as SAP and PeopleHR.
- Automatic Formatting and Updates: Data-driven automatic formatting, templates and updates help create reports, add and remove employees from charts, and update reports without much manual intervention.
- Workforce Analytics: Add several HR metrics to charts, including budget roll-ups and head counts to aid informed business decisions.
- Workforce Planning: Create project teams, reorganize, reduce workforce size, merge and recruit as needed. Functionalities include integrated HR metrics, drag-and-drop tools, and scenario modeling and planning.
- Talent Visualization: Facilitate secure organization planning. Data points and precise metrics enhance presentations while conditional formatting grants greater control over visualization options.
- Re-orgs and Mergers: Prioritize and chalk out plans for re-organizations and mergers with easy and effective visualization of workforce structures.
- Succession Planning: Get effective, quick and easy succession planning and hiring with diagnostic organizational charts to manage and view filled, vacant, expected to be vacant and ready for promotion positions.
- Org Charting Via Excel: Create, arrange and publish charts, as well as synchronize them in a single click. Protect confidential information and automate the entire chart creation process.
User feedback suggests the following product limitations at the time of this review:
- Adding or removing fields from the charts is not user-friendly.
- UX for some of the features needs improvement.
- Challenging to learn some tools and functionalities.
Other than the support options mentioned below, OrgChart has a well-stacked “Resources” section that includes buyer’s guide, information on modeling and change management, an “Ask the Expert” feature, and more.
mail_outlineEmail: No information available.
phonePhone: Not available.
schoolTraining: Blogs, webinars and videos are present on the website for user training.
local_offerTickets: Not offered.