What is OnPay?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of OnPay
- Automation: This system can automatically calculate both state and federal payroll taxes and withholdings. The system can also file tax forms and make tax payments.
- Accuracy: OnPay guarantees tax filing accuracy and pledges to cover any fees that result from errors in tax calculation or filing.
- Saves Time: By integrating with other software and offering employee self-service functions, OnPay saves businesses time by eliminating the need for time-consuming tasks such as data entry.
OnPay serves small businesses across all 50 states. The system processes more than $2 billion in payroll annually.
- Payroll: The solution is able to automate payroll processing, and allows users to schedule unlimited pay runs, make corrections and cancel pay runs when necessary.
- Employee Management: OnPay provides employee self-service, allowing employees to enter personal details, make changes and access pay stubs and tax forms.
- Multiple Pay Rates: OnPay supports direct deposit, check and debit card payments. The system also allows users to pay different types of employees, including salaried employees, hourly workers and contractors.
- Tax Filing: The solution can process tax filings, including special tax filings for clergy and nonprofits. OnPay assists users with taxes by calculating, paying and filing tax forms automatically.
- Customizable Pay: Businesses can schedule pay runs to match their business functions, make corrections and cancel pay runs if necessary.
- Integrations: The vendor offers integrations with a variety of other systems. These integrations enable the system to complete tasks such as time tracking, benefits management and other core HR functions.
- Employee Self-Service: Employees are able to self-onboard and update their personal information. They are also able to access paystubs and W-2 forms online even after they are no longer with the business.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support attendance management
- The solution does not provide multi-country payroll processing
- Lacks compensation management functionality
- Does not offer a smartphone app
- Direct deposit functionality is not available to all employers
OnPay Suite SupportOnPay offers users a variety of support resources. The vendor gives users access to trained support staff as well as provides users with a variety of self-learning tools. Specific information about the support available to users is listed below.
Cost of Ownership for OnPay
|License/Subscription Cost||OnPay’s pricing is a subscription-based model that is based on the number of active employees. The subscription includes payroll features, employee management, benefits, integrations and unlimited pay runs.|
|Maintenance Cost||Maintenance costs are included in the subscription cost.|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||This cost is included in the subscription cost.|
|Customization Cost||Limited customization options are offered and the cost of customization varies depending on the functional requirements.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||The pricing is dependent on the current software, amount of data to be migrated and the complexity of the data fields.|
|Training Cost||OnPay provides free tutorials on employee maintenance, payroll settings and system integrations.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||This cost is equivalent to the recurring subscription fee.|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 371 reviews: