What is Mindscope?
Industry Specialties: Serves recruitment and staffing industries
Based in Canada, Mindscope helps agencies source the best talent across the globe. From posting open positions to evaluating candidates, the system helps with every step of the hiring process.
Regular updates ensure users are always using current technology to optimize their hiring processes. Users can leverage the multitude of capabilities it provides to streamline the hiring process and find the most qualified candidates for any open position.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Mindscope?
Key differentiators & advantages of Mindscope
- Find Better Candidates: Source candidates from a variety of sources, including popular job boards and social media. By posting jobs wherever candidates search, organizations can increase their chances of finding the most qualified candidates for any position.
- Improve Candidate Experience: Allow candidates to upload and edit their personal information and apply for jobs directly through the platform. By allowing candidates to store their information in the system, they’re able to easily apply for new jobs as they’re posted, making the entire application process hassle-free.
- Enhance Communication: Make use of a variety of integrations combined with mobile capabilities to make it easy to send messages to both candidates and clients, ensuring that all parties can communicate effectively.
- Boost Productivity: Automate tasks like resume parsing to save managers time, allowing them to focus their time and energy on tasks that aren’t automatable.
- Increase Brand Visibility: Ensure the interface aligns with organizational branding by maintaining clear and consistent branding on both the corporate site and on job posting platforms. It provides candidates with a unified experience that promotes an organization’s brand.
- Ensure Compliance: Track licenses, accreditations and certificates to ensure all employees are fully licensed. The system can also send alerts to remind candidates when their licenses are about to expire.
Founded in 1997, Mindscope provides recruiting and staffing systems to clients specializing in the recruitment industry. Some of Mindscope’s noteworthy clients include 360 Recruitment Limited, Winters Technical Staffing and Talent Retriever.
- Questionnaires and Assessments: Develop internal questionnaires and checklists that are saveable to candidate records. Questions can be specified by data field, multiple choice or free text based on organizational preferences.
- Resume Builder: Generate resumes with information stored in candidate records, convert files into Word documents and save templates for future use.
- Resume Parsing: Sort through as many as 5,000 resumes, CVs or job orders directly through email, job boards or webpages. This feature automatically checks for duplicates to help maintain a clean database.
- Reporting: Create custom reports or build based on templates provided by the system. The dashboard tracks and analyzes data to provide users with real-time insights.
- Accounting: Integrate with QuickBooks, ADP or Great Plains to automatically track transactions and streamline payroll processing.
- Invoicing: Generate, send and track invoices directly through the platform. Invoices are manageable through QuickBooks integration.
- Candidate Labelling: View resumes and label candidates with accept, reject and user-definable buttons, allowing recruiters to quickly update the status of all candidates. The system can then automatically email candidates to alert them to their new status.
When comparing systems, it’s important to know of any shortcomings of the systems in consideration. Some downfalls of Mindscope include difficulty in navigating the system’s interface and limited search capabilities. Specific product limitations include:
- The search functionality is not always accurate when searching by location
- Does not assist in tracking incoming referrals
- The interface is not user-friendly
- Switching from U.S. to U.K. terminology is challenging
- Integrating with third-party tools can be difficult
mail_outlineEmail: Mindscope support experts can be contacted by sending an email directly through the vendor’s website.
phonePhone: Phone numbers for support are located on Mindscope’s website. Phone support is available in four different countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and South Africa.
schoolTraining: Mindscope offers a range of video tutorials through their website. The video tutorials cover a variety of topics, including candidate modules and creating job orders. Users can also reference blog articles for information on industry news and system updates.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||