What is Keka?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Keka is a SaaS employee experience platform that combines HR, payroll, ATS and performance management in a single suite of tools. It simplifies common tasks and allows organizations to seamlessly manage human resources processes.
Mobile apps for iOS and Android provide users with on-the-go capabilities. Features include a receipt scanner, people directory, leave request and approval, GPS tracking, biometric clock-in and clock-out, and team goal tracking.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Keka?
Key differentiators & advantages of Keka
- Centralize Information: Keka stores all employee data in a single, secure database that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Configure the System: Keka can be configured in a variety of ways to suit the needs of your business. Configurable elements include days off, gratuity, salary structure, types of leave and HR management fields.
- Manage the Settlement Process: A wizard guides you through the elements surrounding an employee’s departure. You can manage notice period details, loans and arrears, gratuity, leave encashments and more. The system generates a statement with a summary of all receivables and payables.
- Encourage and Align Goals: The goal management element of the platform lets you facilitate employee goal-setting while remaining aligned with company objectives. It incorporates the OKR (objective key result) model as well as providing real-time goal updates.
- Give Employees Tax and Financial Help: The software is designed to help employees with tax declarations so they can receive the highest savings possible. The tax optimizer tool covers housing, insurance, investments and salary allowances. The system also has finance guides to educate employees on the best options.
- Perform 360-Degree Reviews: You can leverage out-of-the-box templates and review questions based on best practices. Keka gives each employee an overall rating based on reviews from the employee, peers, managers and other parties. The performance management component also facilitates reviewing company values. And it lets you designate tasks that allow employees to demonstrate certain skills, which can be analyzed afterward.
- Simplify the Review Process: Automation eliminates the time-consuming nature of review administration. Alerts remind employees and managers of awaiting tasks for each stage of the process. A summary dashboard shows what stage each employee is at, which people the review is waiting on, actions that need to be taken and more.
- Provide Employee Self-Service (ESS): Keka includes an employee portal where users can log in to access and change their information. Users can enable settings that allow employees to enter the system from their Google or Office 365 accounts.
Keka serves hundreds of companies across multiple countries. It has clients in the automotive, professional services, technology, media and entertainment, education and retail industries, among others. Major customers include Hyundai, Toyota and the Godrej Group.
- Payroll: Keka provides all-in-one payroll that’s fully compliant with regulations. It performs calculations and generates all the necessary forms and files in one click. All data, activities and processes needed to run payroll are viewable on a single screen. You can also set salary ranges.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): The platform enables your organization to conduct talent acquisition tasks with tools such as activity tracking, offer management and job pages that include mobile support. You can customize each interview stage and create scorecards for evaluation purposes. A single-screen view displays offers, recent activity, total candidates at each stage, upcoming tasks and more.
- Attendance Management: Keka supports real-time tracking, overtime calculations, attendance rules, RFID, facial recognition and other features. An attendance dashboard shows users their average hours worked per day, assigned shifts, visual bar graphs of gross hours worked each day, on time vs. late arrivals and more.
- Leave Management: This feature lets you structure approval workflows, create a range of leave policies, set floating holidays and define leave accruals at different intervals. End-of-year processing only requires a single click. When applying for leave, employees can see who else has applied for leave and who has been approved for the same time period.
- Expense Management: Capabilities include per diem payments, mileage rate setup, expense policies and approvals, cost centers and receipt capture. Employees can batch claims and view their status until they receive reimbursement.
- Employee Docs: Document management lets users upload and manage files related to education, identity, work experience and more. You can set access permissions as well.
- Timesheets: This feature enables employees to enter time in three steps by choosing the project and task their work is associated with. The software automatically generates a view of each employee’s workweek based on shifts and leaves. Notifications provide alerts when timesheets have been submitted, and the program can export timesheets in CSV or PDF formats for sharing.
- Reports: Keka currently supports over 50 reports for payroll and leave. Leave reports include requests, carryovers, adjustments, balances and comp off requests. For payroll, you can view reports on current salary structure, monthly headcount, financial information, expense claims, YTD for all employees and more. It also includes over 20 reports covering income tax, provident fund, professional tax and employees’ state insurance (ESI).
Keka Suite Support
The support team can be reached Monday thru Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. India Standard Time.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is provided: [email protected] There’s also a live chat feature for immediate support.
phonePhone: Keka’s customer support team can be reached via phone at +91 40 4137 1111.
schoolTraining: Keka offers training in the form of an extensive FAQ section. More than 100 help articles cover the following categories: getting started, leaves and holidays, payroll, time and attendance, and reports.