What is Justworks?
Justworks is a PEO, which stands for Professional Employer Organization. We like to think of PEOs as an umbrella — bear with us here — because as a PEO, we can band our customers' employees together under the Justworks umbrella. That way, you get access to big-company benefits for affordable rates and support for your employment-related compliance needs. You can also streamline your back office functions like payroll and HR in one place. Through our PEO model, your employees will have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna and MetLife — all at plans and prices usually only available to large corporations. Because you and your team deserve them too.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Justworks
1. Automatic direct deposit payroll
2. Pay vendors and contractors
3. Split direct deposits across multiple accounts
4. Integrate with Xero, Quickbooks, and QBO
5. Manage paid time off
6. Onboard new employees
7. Store important documents
8. Divide and conquer with permissions
9. Workers' compensation
10. W-2 and 1099 filings
11. Employment Practices Liability Insurance
12. Unemployment insurance filings
13. Make updates to company information
14. Customize document center
Based on 188 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Payroll Software
The following reviews for Justworks are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.