What is Justworks?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Justworks
- Employee Self-Service: Allows employees to view personal information by providing system access with preset rules for viewing documents, performance reviews, stock options and more.
- Ensure Compliance: Managers can double-check current legislation, ensuring that the organization is complying with regulations, from industry standards to federal legislations.
- Improve Communication: Store important company information, such as organizational policies and pay dates, within the directory, allowing employees to easily access information.
- Provide Corporate Benefits: Leverage the power of group buying to provide corporate benefits to all customers. Offer medical, dental and vision insurance coverage to all employees without exceeding company budgets.
- Robust Support: Access 24/7 live support, with the option to enroll in online training courses. Current and updated blog articles about changes to industry regulations help users stay up to date.
- Unified Platform: Eliminate the need for third-party solutions with the ability to complete a variety of core HR tasks through the system’s interface.
- Benefits Administration: Manage retirement packages through Slavic401k, which offers assets through popular mutual funds such as Vanguard and Fidelity. Administrators can manage additional company benefits such as fitness memberships and mental health sponsorships.
- Onboarding: Automates onboarding from start to finish. Employees can enter direct deposit information, select health insurance plans and more.
- Payroll Automation: Pay part-time, full-time and salaried employees as well as contractors regardless of pay schedules. Automates direct deposits and integrates with popular third-party accounting solutions such as Xero and QuickBooks.
- Reporting: Prebuilt report templates allow administrators to create and customize reports with real-time data.
- Tax Administration: Automates every step of tax filing by calculating deductions and withholdings, filing W-2s and streamlining other aspects of the tax filing process.
- Time Tracking: Syncs time cards with payroll data to automatically calculate the amount to be paid for each pay period. Connects with third-party time tracking platforms such as TSheets and Boomr to provide additional time and attendance capabilities.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on the aggregate of reviews from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Justworks provides a unified HCM experience through benefits administration, onboarding, payroll, reporting, tax administration and time tracking solutions, which is a strong point according to reviews. It’s also simple to use, and users liked its ability to streamline onboarding. Its lack of a mobile app, time off estimator and reporting capabilities are some of the notable cons. Automated expense management is also missing, which increases manual workloads. However, it can be a great option for SMBs looking for a robust solution with responsive customer service.
Based on 335 reviews: