What is JobDiva?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
JobDiva is a web-based software that provides tools to assist with hiring practices. It combines with CRM functionality and synchronizes with major job boards. The award-winning product also offers a mobile app, allowing users to manage staffing needs from any internet connected device.
Offered as a SaaS, it can help to streamline and automate a variety of core hiring tasks. This product is designed to assist businesses in maximizing customer satisfaction and grow client bases by providing business intelligence reports.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use JobDiva?
Key differentiators & advantages of JobDiva
- Better Candidate Experience: JobDiva is a candidate focused platform that allows both recruiters and candidates to actively participate in the process. The system acts as an interface between clients, candidates and recruiters. Users are able to communicate and collaborate with other users through JobDiva’s interconnected network of candidates and professionals.
- Convenience: The easy-to-use mobile app allows users to access the platform from any internet connected device. Users can manage and communicate with candidates directly from their phone.
- Boost Productivity: The solution offers ATS, CRM and VMS capabilities, allowing users to automate a variety of business processes. Utilizing a system with these various functionalities enables users to complete numerous tasks through one platform.
Founded in 2003, JobDiva provides staffing solutions to clients across all industries. JobDiva has won numerous awards, including TrustRadius’ awards for the top-rated recruiting software platform and ranking on GetApp’s 2019 list of category leaders.
- Analytics: Leverage business analytics and track business development and progress. The system can track and visualize data in a variety of chart forms. Users can view data in real time through the systems interactive dashboard.
- Recruitment Process Management: Create new job positions, add job descriptions and maintain job requisitions. Users can receive alerts when new positions become available and send offer letters to candidates.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): The solution helps with every step of hiring, allowing users to automate sourcing, pipeline management, data maintenance and pre-screening candidates. Users can also search resumes by keywords or use Boolean formulas to search
- Candidate Management: Track and verify data in the candidate database. The solution tracks candidate engagement level from sourcing to hiring. JobDiva streamlines onboarding processes and maintains a database of all relevant information.
- Resume Management: Candidates are able to log onto the candidate portal, apply for jobs, and create, update and upload resumes. Users can extract resumes from multiple sources and store them within the platform to access at a later date.
- Integration: The solution integrates with other JobDiva systems, including CRM, VMS and ATS solutions — all of which help to streamline and automate every task involved with the recruiting process. Users can also synchronize the system with MS Office 365, QuickBooks, ADP Workforce Now, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and more.
LimitationsSome of JobDiva’s limitations include limited usability and an inability to meet some of the particular needs of small businesses. Specific information about the product’s shortcomings is listed below. Consider all of these factors before making a final determination on which system to implement:
- Can't make changes to notes once they're saved — they need to be deleted and created again
- Users cannot log into the platform from two separate computers simultaneously
- The solution is not made for small recruitment firms with low placement volumes
- Doesn't offer a payroll or commissions facility asp art of their recruiting tool
- There is not an automatic way to view all candidates that users have in consideration for an open position
JobDiva Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support and advice by sending an email to [email protected]
phonePhone: Support experts can be contacted by phone by calling (866)-JOB-DIVA.
schoolTraining: Training is available to help users learn how to implement and use the system. JobDiva also provides training modules to support users with active resumes, requisitions and a variety of other topics
local_offerTickets: The vendor does not allow users to submit tickets for support.
Cost of Ownership for JobDiva
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||