What is isolved?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of isolved
- Centralize HR Processes: Remove the need for data imports, exports and multiple entries by unifying all major HR components into a single suite of modules.
- Streamline Recruiting and Hiring: Control, manage and standardize the hiring process. Post to job boards and collaborate on hiring across teams centrally to reduce hiring costs, speed up hiring processes and improve the candidate experience.
- Simplify Onboarding: Streamline onboarding by guiding new hires through required tasks, notifying other personnel for required actions and more. Support includes WOTC, direct deposit setup, W-4 and I-9 documents and voluntary benefits enrollment. Configure the system to collect data and sync it to payroll, time and benefits modules.
- Provide Employee Self-Service: Employees can log in to their profiles to update their information, view PTO, access a summary of benefits and download pay stubs, to free up HR to be productive in other areas.
- Grant Mobile Access: Get Android and iOS apps to manage automatic login, clock in and clock out and gain access to data like pay stubs, time cards and more.
- Drill Into Data: Leverage add-on access to advanced reporting features to build formulas and generate customized reports for deep-dive analysis of important business metrics.
- Mojo Platform: Utilize a range of tools via the Mojo application to stimulate improved culture and encourage employee engagement. Components include pulse surveys, 360-degree reviews, goal management, employee evaluation reports, a social feed, gamification elements like a leaderboard and points, collaboration features and more.
- Core HR: Manage common HR tasks such as employee record maintenance, employee training modules, performance reviews, attendance and payroll, company asset management and employee engagement and awards systems.
- isolved University: Administer employee training through dedicated learning management systems (LMS). Create learning paths with gamification, plan and reward certifications, upload content, assign courses, view reports, build quizzes and more. Upgrade to Learn Pro to access pre-built courses on a wide range of topics ranging from business skills to workplace safety.
- Benefits Administration: Provide benefits such as insurance plans to employees, adjust coverage based on life events, run cost analysis for comparing plans and integrate with carriers to ensure timely coverage updates.
- Payroll: Leverage features like pay cards, direct deposit, garnishments, data security, configurable pay periods and support for tax filing. Generate summary reports for an overview.
- Time and Attendance: Collect and monitor time data from multiple locations, apply to required areas, and view pay periods on a daily or weekly basis. Tools include geofencing, comp time management and multiple collection options such as physical and virtual clocks, punch alert errors and scheduling.
- Mobile apps have limited functionality
- Reaching to customer support is difficult
- New releases are often accompanied by bugs
- Reporting feature is overpriced, complicated and time-consuming.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
isolved is an intuitive and easy-to-use system that efficiently manages the employee lifecycle and facilitates seamless synchronization between payroll and HR modules. Its emphasis on better onboarding experiences makes it a preferable choice and improves adaptability. However, it needs major improvements in customer support solutions, customizations, reporting and time-keeping modules. Similarly, product updates require prior testing to offer stable solutions and better user experience.
Based on 326 reviews: