What is iSolved?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ISolved is a cloud-based suite of tools that encompasses payroll, benefits, learning management and other core HR activities. As an all-in-one platform, it simplifies tasks, facilitates single sign-on (SSO), and unifies data to reduce errors and increase productivity. The software is designed to serve small and medium-sized businesses.
In addition to its primary capabilities, it has add-on modules for ACA compliance as well as integration with carriers for 401K and benefits. It also offers a managed benefits service add-on that provides COBRA, FSA, HSA and other expanded benefits options.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iSolved?
Key differentiators & advantages of iSolved
- Centralize HR Processes: The platform unifies all the main HR components into a single suite of modules. This removes the need for importing or exporting data and entering data multiple times.
- Streamline Recruiting and Hiring: This add-on feature gives you control over the hiring process. You can post to job boards, collaborate on hiring across teams and standardize your process. The system helps reduce hiring costs, speed up the process and improve the candidate experience.
- Simplify Onboarding: The application’s onboarding tools guide new hires through the required tasks like filling out forms and entering personal information. It also notifies other personnel when action is required on their part. Support includes WOTC, direct deposit setup, W-4 and I-9 documents, and voluntary benefits enrollment. You can configure the system to collect the amount of data you need, and iSolved pushes all the gathered information into the payroll, time and benefits modules.
- Provide Employee Self-Service: Employees can log in to their profiles and update information as necessary. They can also view PTO, a summary of their benefits, pay stubs and other details. This frees HR to be productive in other areas.
- Grant Mobile Access: The iSolved Go mobile apps for Android and iOS gives users mobility. Capabilities include clock in and clock out, access to data like pay stubs and time cards, and automatic login.
- Drill Into Data: Premium reporting is an add-on that gives you access to advanced reporting features. You can easily build formulas and generate customized reports for analyzing the metrics most important to your business.
ISolved is deployed by more than 45,000 organizations around the world. Its clientele occupies multiple industries, such as real estate, food and hospitality, and education. Customers include Meridian Title Corporation, Quik Mart, Black Bear Diner and Brookline College.
- Mojo Platform: ISolved provides a range of tools via the Mojo application that encourage employee engagement and stimulate a strong culture. Components include pulse surveys, 360-degree reviews, goal management, employee evaluation reports, a social feed, gamification elements like a leaderboard and points, collaboration features, and more.
- Core HR: This module includes tools for managing common tasks. You can view which employees have taken training, maintain employee records, handle performance reviews, track company assets like laptops or vehicles, and give out awards.
- ISolved University: The platform incorporates a learning management system (LMS) to administer employee training. It lets you create learning paths and certifications, upload content, assign courses, view reports, build quizzes, and more. It’s also equipped with gamification features. Upgrading to Learn Pro provides access to pre-built courses that cover topics ranging from business skills to workplace safety.
- Benefits Administration: This feature allows you to provide benefits such as insurance plans to employees. Functionality also includes cost analysis so employees can compare plans. You can adjust coverage based on life events, and the system’s connection with carriers ensures they receive any coverage updates in a timely fashion.
- Payroll: Features include pay cards, direct deposit, garnishments, data security, configurable pay periods and support for tax filing. You can also generate summary reports.
- Time and Attendance: Built into the software, this module collects time data and directly applies it to the necessary areas. Tools include geofencing, comp time management, multiple collection options such as physical and virtual clocks, punch alert errors, and scheduling. It gives you the ability to monitor time from multiple locations and view pay periods daily or weekly.
iSolved Suite Support
ISolved provides a number of resources. Users can subscribe to the customer news and product release newsletters for updates on new features, tips and more. The website offers ACA resources that help explain the regulations and ensure compliance.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can receive email support by filling out the contact form on the website and selecting “customer support” from the dropdown list at the top.
phonePhone: Phone support is available by calling +1 (800) 733-8839. The support team takes calls Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST.
schoolTraining: Courses are accessible via iSolved University, the company’s online learning platform. Users can choose from a variety of courses that are available on-demand. Content covers topics for admins and employees. The university library contains help articles and webinars for additional training.
local_offerTickets: There isn’t a dedicated ticketing system, but users can use the contact form and choose “other” from the dropdown list as a workaround for submitting issues.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 326 reviews: